Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Professionals for Setting up a Banana tissue culture unit*

Register

Click Here!

abhishek200927

Dear All,

I am particularly an investor and I am looking for investment in the banana Tissue Culture unit.
I am looking for professionals who have expertise in Tissue Culture Of Banana Plants for the set up of Tissue culture Unit.

I do not have much idea about Tissue Culture as I am from Commerce background.
As an upgrowing industry & huge demand for Tissue culture Plants I am looking for investment in this field.
I have few people in contact who are already in the tissue culture business.

Particularly I am ready to make the investment in Hyderabad & want professionals with expertise in tissue culture of banana plants to give execution to my investment.

I am ready to take the professionals on Salary as well as Partner basis without any investment from the professional,just as a working partner with quite a good share.

Can anyone please help me out in providing the requisite know how about where can I get professionals to serve my purpose.

Regards
Abhishek

ajay_deore

Dear Abhishek,

Good to know about your plans to set up a PTC Lab. I, Dr. Ajay Deore, would like to work with you on this project.
I am Ph.D.(Agri-plant physiology) in agriculture with 10 years of experience in plant tissue culture. Out of 10 years,
I worked for 8 years in Reliance Life Sciences Pvt Ltd., Navi Mumbai as a Research Leader and 2 years as a Research
Associate in a DBT project on Mango tissue culture. I also worked in a Banana Tissue Culture Lab at Surat for a year.
You can send me the details of your plan on my mail ID: ajaydeore1407@yahoo.com and my mobile no. is 9967016743.
With regards,
Ajay Deore

Hi abhishek, my name is brijpal singh choudhary. I am a biotechnologist and having my own company. I provide consultancy for high tech and balanced farming of papaya. I have good resources in the industry of papaya and banana. I can set up your plant tissue culture project and can handle cultured plants sell very well. I can boost your project in the same investment which means in the same investment you can own the 2 or 3 more projects. Let me know the further details, give me a buzz on my number 088890-50668 (private); 07283-233123 (office)

pratima

Dear Abhishek

We have the expertise in banana tissue culture.
Can you share you contact no. so that we can discuss and take things forward
Thanks & regards
Pratima Rathi

shubhashree

Dear Abhishek,

I am into agriculture business since last 5 years and running my own factory manufacturing pesticides and bio-fertilizers and supplying to government departments operating from Lucknow, U.P. I have good infrastructure and land of more than 10 acres. I am interested in your proposal of establishing tissue culture unit. You can contact me @ 8546020008, 9453007899

gote6023

Dear sir, We are interested to work as a facilatores. We can manage 50 acrs more agri land for banana cultivation. Location Kolhapur district Bhudargad Tehsil in maharashtra.
If you are interested pls send details on ajeetgote@gmail.com
best regards

vasudh

We are in need of "BASMATHI" Rice seed.Kindly inform if any body supply with Realiablity and with GOOD Germination.
Pl. Call 9133498366

sudha_83

Sir,

Myself Sudha Naidu from Pune, MS,i have one through your posting.Iam a biotech post graduate,and looking forward for a tissue culture lab.....i would like to contribute as a professional in ur mission.

omniscient

Sir,
We are agro products consultant, we can provide your consultancy for banana tissue culture project on turn key basis.
contact if interested.
Tku/rgds
M/s. OMNISCIENT, Chennai - 72006 44170