Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Products & Manufacturers

Register

Click Here!

biocrops

require marketing for SAMBRANI DHOOP STICKS.

Dear Sir, We are leading manufacturers of the best quality Sambrani Dhoop Sticks in Visakhapatnam..
We can able to supply 3000k.gs per month in loose form(un branded) You can market the same with your own brand. If you are interested pls feel free to contact for samples.

Regards,
Acharyulu,
biocrops@hotmail.com

sorteead

Dear sir, we are the manufacturer of alphonso mango pulp, guava pulp, tomato puree, tomato ketchup, sweet corn, jams jellies Squashes and other many products can be produced in cans. pl send your requirement at info@saishagrofood.com

salveoxe

We are the leading Marketer , Manufaturer of Spirulina Products at very lowest prices..
We are one among the few produced magnetised spirulina in the world with ISO certification.,
with very good quality at lowest prices with SGS certification... Protein - 70%
Products:
1)Spirulina Powder
1) Spirulina Capsules ( 120 capsules/500mg)
2) Spirulina hairoil (worlds only hair oil of spirulina 100ml)
-Spirulina hairoil almost reaaches all over the world today because of its feedbacks.
3)Spirulina Soap

Contact us
Mr.Sarath Kumar
email: parvathyexpim@gmail.com
TamilNadu, India
cell:+91 9003109726

nik1l

We have many farmers associated across the Country who Grows Organic and Conventional Agro Products like Fruits and Vegetable, Wheat,Rice and other Cereals,Spices and pulses,Nuts and Beans if you can purchase in Bulk we can Provide it in Bulk and sell it to Market as per your Brand name. We are in Consultancy in Organic Farming and Trading for the Farmers Ecology.
For Long association we are ready to supply you on Contract Bases also.

Contact at orexisagrotrading@gmail.com or discuss at 7600969738 Nikhil Amin

gangyi

Dear Sir,

I'm Jerry, from Chengdu Gangyi Machinery Co., Ltd., one of the leading & professional manufacturers of agricultural machines like mini tiller, power tiller, harvester and so on. You can also visit our website www.ganyee.com and online showroom Chengdu Gangyi Machinery Co., Ltd. - China Combine Harvester Series (GY4L-0.9A),Combine Harvester Series (GY4L-0.9) for more information.

Best regards,

Jerry Jiang
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chengdu Gangyi Machinery Co., Ltd.
Add.: No. 33, North Hongye Ave., Economic Development Zone, Chongzhou, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province, China
Tel/Fax: 86-28-82155112 Mobile: 86-13666213786
Online showroom: Chengdu Gangyi Machinery Co., Ltd. - China Combine Harvester Series (GY4L-0.9A),Combine Harvester Series (GY4L-0.9)

amitdave

hi,
where are you based? Also mention what is your market area.
Plz provide me details on your work history, We can start over if your details are useful to me.
Thanks.

Amit Dave

anandnayak

We manufacture good range of Herbal product like Herbal Phenyl, Herbal Car Wash, Herbal Metal Shiner, Herbal Insect repel er and many more products are in pipeline. We are registered SSI Unit at Jabalpur (Madhyapradesh)

Anand Nayak

chintawarmahesh

Vermicompost

We are manufacturers of Vermicompost made from Cow dung and farm waste. We can supply in Bulk @ Rs 8 per KG in HDPE 50 kg bag packing.

Necessary certificate can be provided along with every batch.

Thanks and Regards
Mahesh Chintawar
chintawarmahesh@rediffmail.com
Mob : 9823003365

bharat agrotech

Respected Sir,

I wish to introduce you M/s Bharat Agro Equipments. We are leading manufacturer of garden care equipment, agriculture equipment and orchard care equipment . The products we are manufacturing right now are as per bellow: :
Brush cutters with HONDA engines..(Manufacture)
Grass cutters with HONDA engines..(Manufacture)
Lawn Mover for grass (HONDA)
Leaf vacuum cleaner
Mini power tiller/ power weeder/ self propelled rotary tiller with HONDA engines.(manufacture)
Power sprayer with HONDA engines..(Manufacture)
Power reaper harvester (Import)
Chain saw
Knapsack sprayer
Hedge trimmer
Power tiller.
Earth auger
etc..
I am sending you the soft catalogs of respective products for your kind consideration and for field working reference please find you tube video URLs as per bellow :

S.No.
Description of Product
Demo URL
Brush cutter
(working as harvester in wheat/paddy)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Rt54i1jPY
Brush Cutter, Grass Cutter
(working as weed and brush cutter)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZZ3HoZAnUg

Reaper harvester
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15FHrVeeAuM

Mini tiller/power weeder
http://www.youtube.com/user/centuryequipments

I would like to request you for an appointment to present the further details of my products so as to meet your garden and agriculture needs. for any other information, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks
Pranav Prashar
Bharat Agro Equipments
Address : 3209 / 1 Sec 40D
Chandigarh
Phone : 9317576583 , 9876078774
Email : prasharpranav@gmail.com
Website : Manufacturer of agriculture and horticulture machinery

Last edited:

mwhagro

We are a marketing firm, where we are looking for manufacturers and fast moving products with good quality

we want the products to be manufactured in our brand name

If any one has such product or requires such service

please get in touch with us

fmr.associates
Hello,

We have developed 'FreshKeeper' which keeps fruits, vegetables and flowers fresh even days after they have been plucked from the trees.

And we are looking for distributors, exporters, growers and traders to sell this product.

Visit us on Freshkeeper: Keeping Fruit & Vegetables fresh longer - Fruit Preservation - MWH Agrology or Contact at - info@mwhagro.com to know more about us and see how we relentlessly strive to create better product.

When you contact, plz mention that you found my contact info on Agricultureinformation!