Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted partners to do agri related business.

Register

Click Here!

vashudev

Wha
Hi All,
I'm into IT Industry. I'm very much interested to do agri related business. I'm looking for partners who are also interested to invest in poly house and can actively participate in the agri business. I don't have any idea, only know that Government provides 80% subisidy. Please contact me if anyone interested. Let's do research together to start Poly house.
What type of role you want to play

kkkr1983

I have 10 acres of land in southern AP, about 100kms from Bangalore. Right now I am ready to partner with for developing this. Please do email me on kkr.kishor@gmail.com with Subject "Referred By AggricultureInformation Post". This would help me focus on your email and reply ASAP.

mattdameon

I am a retired professor of Botany with knowledge of tissue culture and medicinal herbs. Presently in US . I would like to be associated with any export of herbs and can also provide guidance!
Amarjeet Bajaj

Sir
We have aloevera Products , we are interested in exporting send an email to
oursuccessagroneeds@gmail.com
Hi
We are into spices farming, Trading and exporting. Let me know if any business opportunities. +918779649795

Last edited by a moderator:

rahul pathak

I am a retired professor of Botany with knowledge of tissue culture and medicinal herbs. Presently in US . I would like to be associated with any export of herbs and can also provide guidance!
Amarjeet Bajaj
Hello Sir,

I need guidance in Herb agriculture. Currently I'm doing paddy but next season I'm hoping to start something on herbal side. Could you please guide me how to start with if you have any suggestions on agriculture. I understand you are more on research side, even if you can refer me to someone or any organization in India, it would be great help for me. Thanks and have a good rest of the day.

Regards,
Rahul

prakashfvp

Hello,
Kindly contact to +91 95353 38820 this no

We are already started and giving apportunity to someone have interest

Hi All,
I'm into IT Industry. I'm very much interested to do agri related business. I'm looking for partners who are also interested to invest in poly house and can actively participate in the agri business. I don't have any idea, only know that Government provides 80% subisidy. Please contact me if anyone interested. Let's do research together to start Poly house.

abc_1234

Amarjeet Bajaj

Sir
we have aloe vera Products
we are interested in exporting
send an email to
oursuccessagroneeds@gmail.com
Sir I am from maharashtra I have self polyhouse from last three years and open farming also available I want export market information .my contact no. 7588010979.

Last edited by a moderator:

k2aroma

Amarjeet Bajaj[/QUOTE

Hii,

Amarjeet sir,
I am interested for the export and currently i started working on herbal extract of aromatic essential oils as trader and consultant kindly contact me on k2aroma.ent@gmail.com for your requirements

shaik1969

Hi All,
Please share with required details lets work together
Regards
Shaik Riyazur Rahiman
shaikhriyazurrahiman@gmail.com