Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted partner for solar power project

Register

Click Here!

unifra

We are planning to set up a 20 MW Solar Power project in Andhra Pradesh in JV with a renowned Korean company who are pioneers in this field.
50 acres land has been procured for the project.

We invite participtaion by investors in the project by way of equity.
Min investment is Rs 5 crores.

Interested persons may respond to us through PM.

trustmurthy

Solar Project

Dear Advertiser,

We have interest to join with JV for Solar Power Unit. We intent ask the details about Project total cost, so for how many party approached ? and what permission you already got sanctioned from the Government for Power Grid installation ???? kindly produce the Project report for enable us to get sanction from the board meeting.

We expect rely soon.

Thanks and regds,

TRUST GLOBAL ASSOCIATES, CHENNAI,
==============================
==

Last edited by a moderator:

bookav

Details required

Hi

Can your kindly send me more details of the project for us to understand and a worksheet on the return of investment graph.

saravanakumarsm

Hi

I am Saravanakumar from Chennai. Can you send me the Project report , MOU with the state electricty board and ROI details

Regards,
Saravanakumar.

rokkamraja

Hi,

Interested in the proposal but would like to know more details such as what all sanctions are acquired and what all are pending? What is the timeline for the running of power plant ?

A simple project report alongwith ROI details would be really helpful.

johnjohnsonuk59

We are planning to set up a 20 MW Solar Power project in Andhra Pradesh in JV with a renowned Korean company who are pioneers in this field.
50 acres land has been procured for the project.

We invite participtaion by investors in the project by way of equity.
Min investment is Rs 5 crores.

Interested persons may respond to us through PM.
Hello,
I am an investor looking to invest in entrepreneurial teams with big ideas and a need for seed capital to turn their ideas into great companies. I believe every business man is basically an entrepreneur, for we all strive to achieve optimal goals using limited resources.In seeking out worthwhile investment opportunities, We are always on the look out for ventures whose principals exhibit a high level of creativity combined with the right amount of experience in the chosen field.

John Care