Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted partner for buffalo farming

Register

Click Here!

cyriacjo

Over 200 acres grass land with plenty of water sources available for large scale buffalo farming at Galiebeed village in Madikkeri district of Karnataka state. Interested parties willing to join as partner please contact

Cyriac Joseph

Last edited by a moderator:

timen1

buffalo farming

Dear Cyriac Joseph,

Really I am interested, pl. give the details of investment, returns, and how we manage, technical know how, if it is viable I am ready to join with your venture
If you don't mind pl. have a chat with your convenient time

thanks and regards.

Francis K.A.

rk1948

Over 200 acres grass land with plenty of water sources available for large scale buffalo farming at Galiebeed village in Madikkeri district of Karnataka state. Interested parties willing to join as partner please contact

Cyriac Joseph
Pl let me know the details

cyriacjo

buffalo farming

Dear sir,

I have about 300 acres of land at Galibeed village ,in Madikeri district of Karnataka state . The property consists of 150 acres of yielding tea plantation and the rest mainly grass lands with abundant growth of grass throughout the year .

The plantation is owned by the Karnataka forest development corporation ,which i have taken on 30 years lease from 2008 onwards

As the area has plenty of water sources with several streams and waterfalls , flowing through the estate, it is the ideal place to go for large scale buffalo rearing. There are several number of vacant sheds also available
One year old buffalo calves can be purchased in the range of Rs.5000to7000 and after about 18 months, the animals can be sold in the range of Rs.25,000 to 30,000.

I am looking for investors capable of funding of minimum 100 animals. I will charge Rs. 5000 per animal for their upkeep at the plantation including insurance in the name of the investors. NABARD has scheme for funding the project with a subsidy of 50% on the cost of animals

I case you are interested you can plan a visit to the estate by prior information

With warm regards

Cyriac Joseph

sranipal

Interested in bufallo farming

Hi Cyriac
I have the capital to invest in 200 bufalloes.I am looking forward to talk to you. SRP.