Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Partner for Agro Project

Register

Click Here!

arun08

We have 9 acres of agricultural land near Bangalore. We are looking for a partner
who will invest to develop the land for viable agro project for mutual benefit.

jainn24

Business Partner

Hello,

Could you please provide more details about the deal. howfertile is the land and what is done currently. Please provide details of the family as well.

kumarviprla

Business partner

Could you inform your business deal and earlier crop harvest detail with your location,

Last edited by a moderator:

vsy9

We have 9 acres of agricultural land near Bangalore. We are looking for a partner
who will invest to develop the land for viable agro project for mutual benefit.
Hi great its sounds well, kindly let me know details of location, water facilty available, transportation facility, soil details etc., i am interested as joint venture,and can plan for good venture. vidyashankar,

sureshpranav

Hi

Hi,

i am from Hosur, Tamilnadu presently doing job in the UAE and wanna to settle at India from september 2011. We already running a small firm with Mexican grass and vegetable and i want to expand further. Please send me the detailed mail including the soil type, irrigation facilities, investment cost etc so that we can able to work together. For your information, the lawn grass is becoming profittable in Bangalore recently.

Awaiting your reply.

Suresh.V