Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted OYSTER MUSHROOM

Register

Click Here!

saikf15f

Hello Folks,

I would like to buy Oyster fresh Mushroom and dried Mushroom , if any one have , please let me know for the same.

Regards,
SK

roopajai84

Hi

I can supply farm fresh mushroom from bangalore. If you are interested then kindly contact me on 9740521989, 9986334834

mushr00ms

Hey Mr. SK,
Even I can supply Oyester and Button Mushrooms as of now. Kindly lemme know your location. If it is feasable can be taken further. We have farms in Rajgarh (Himachal Pradesh) and Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
Regards

greenlandfns

Hello Folks,

I would like to buy Oyster fresh Mushroom and dried Mushroom , if any one have , please let me know for the same.

Regards,
SK
We have Oyster mushroom project in Bangalore-Yalahanka, and also in Kerala and Coimbatore. We can supply if your location is around Bangalore, Kerala or Coimbatore.
Please contact us with your contact and location details. Please mail to: greenlandfns@gmail.com

bharat1204

Hey Mr. SK,
Even I can supply Oyester and Button Mushrooms as of now. Kindly lemme know your location. If it is feasable can be taken further. We have farms in Rajgarh (Himachal Pradesh) and Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
Regards
Do you have fresh oyster mushrooms right now ? I need them in dehradun. Kindly share your co ntact details.

Bharat

bagwanagro

Hello Folks,

Regards,
SK
Hello, i am frome Ujjain Madhya Pradesh and we ara producing 200kg dry oyster mushroom Florida and sajurkaju every weak. If you want to buy please call usu+917999001085 mail. Bagwanagro143@gmail.com

anilchahar

Hello Folks,

Regards,
SK
Hello i am from rajasthan state hanumangarh district i am also work on button oyster milky and paddystraw mushrooms my no. 9461108647 thank you

anilchahar

Hello Folks,

Regards,
SK

Hello i am from rajasthan state hanumangarh district i am also work on button oyster milky and paddystraw mushrooms my no. 9461108647 and email anilKumarChahar24@rediffmail.com thank you