Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted over 1000 acres of forest land anywhere in kerala

Register

Click Here!

jjminds

wanted over 1000 acres of forest land anywhere in kerala for Eco/forest tourism project. the plot must land with lots of trees like teakwood,mango,jackfroot tree etc.. No rubber tree and coconut tree. I am not looking for a plantation property without the NOC from the forest department. All papers must be current with no tax dues and other official issues. Please contact me if you have above mentioned property with all cleared papers ready for transaction. The deal needs to be done within two weeks as the client wants to go back to abroad. so, no time wasters please. pls contact me if you have any doubts/concerns.

sreepalk

hi

what you are looking i can get you the property of your extent near kerala border.you can email me
wanted over 1000 acres of forest land anywhere in kerala for Eco/forest tourism project. the plot must land with lots of trees like teakwood,mango,jackfroot tree etc.. No rubber tree and coconut tree. I am not looking for a plantation property without the NOC from the forest department. All papers must be current with no tax dues and other official issues. Please contact me if you have above mentioned property with all cleared papers ready for transaction. The deal needs to be done within two weeks as the client wants to go back to abroad. so, no time wasters please. pls contact me if you have any doubts/concerns.

Last edited by a moderator:

balu3744

hi,
if you want, i can arrange you about 2450 acres of forest with two waterfalls and many trees...even @ a very cheaper rate of less than Rs125crores..kindly mail me your reply,or call me

Last edited by a moderator:

firos890

please check your inbox

please check your inbox i have send details of land

gbcsd

Hi, We have 200 acres of Land with full of Trees like Rose wood , Jack fruit etc.,with a water Falls inside, with 4000 Feet Above Sea Laval in the Kodai region Near Kerala sorrounded by Forest is for sale with Clear and Markettable Deed. Can be registered immediately and only 4 Signatures.Patta s are in the owners name and no tax dues. contact @ 09363002171 / gbcsdindia@gmail.com

pvtbank2003

I have 1000 acres as per your spec for immediate sale

Hi, We have 200 acres of Land with full of Trees like Rose wood , Jack fruit etc.,with a water Falls inside, with 4000 Feet Above Sea Laval in the Kodai region Near Kerala sorrounded by Forest is for sale with Clear and Markettable Deed. Can be registered immediately and only 4 Signatures.Patta s are in the owners name and no tax dues. contact @ 09363002171 / gbcsdindia@gmail.com
I have 1000 acres in kerala. Immediate sale.

pvtbank2003

The thread seems to be old. Are you looking for 1000 acres land in palghat district, I have one to sell immediately. Only seriuos buyers contact me at 9524012388- Mathew