Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted on Salary/Partnership basis

Register

Click Here!

anu320

to work on SalaryBASIS

We are a new agro enterprise, by name M/S Ecosystems are setting up a farm at Tal-Sudhagad, Dist-Raigad, And wish to do Dairy, Poultry, Vermiculture, Horticulture, etc. Educated and enthusiasti persons with or without experience to work on Salary/Partnership basis. Contact....
SIR, I AM R. ANURADHA FROM CHENNAI-INDIA. I AM AN AGENT. IF U WANT TO SELL YOUR PRODUCT PLEASE SEND DETAILS TO ME. IAM WORKING UNDER U AS ASALARY PPERSON. I HAVE 6 YEARS EXPERENCE IN THE AGENT FIELD. PLEASE SEND DETAILS.ABOUT U, AND YOUR E-MAIL ID, AND PHONE NUMBER WITH STD CODE,. Pleasr contact....
t/u.
r.anuradha

Last edited by a moderator:

jyona

we have a precision farming project of vegetable cultivation in tamilnadu in both poly house and open field.we have knowledge , man power ,marketing set up ,govt.contacts(for getting subsidies)... IF you are interested please send private message

creativemandar

Thanks for your interest

Dear All,

Thank you very much all of you, who have responded in this thread and to all those replied through Personal Mail.
M/s Ecosystems is a partnership firm established few months back, with a vision to take up the challenges in farming and Allied/supporting activities. Ecosystems has and can develop infrastructure for different activities such as Horticulture, Floriculture, Animal Husbundry, Mushroom Cultivation, Vermiculture, Sericulture, Honeybee keeping and other activities parallel to agriculture.
We can develop the infrastructure for these activities but to run these activities we need proper people to take charge. Here we see an opportunity for you all...
You may be having different plans in your mind, unfulfilled because of various reasons, here we may help you achieve your dreams... Without investment.
Please come forward with your plans, share with us, We all can achieve success together...
Some conditions : The Projects will be established in the farms at Tal - Sudhagad, Dist - Raigad, Maharashtra.
The individuals will take care of their projects right from the begaining till successful implementation and profit making.
We will have Salary or Partnership basis arrangements for the same.
Please feel free to contact.....
Please contact...

Thanks & Regards

Mandar

Last edited by a moderator: