Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted on Salary/Partnership basis

Register

Click Here!

creativemandar

We are a new agro enterprise, by name M/S Ecosystems are setting up a farm at Tal-Sudhagad, Dist-Raigad, And wish to do Dairy, Poultry, Vermiculture, Horticulture, etc. Educated and enthusiasti persons with or without experience to work on Salary/Partnership basis. Contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

kiran zite

We are a new agro enterprise, by name M/S Ecosystems are setting up a farm at Tal-Sudhagad, Dist-Raigad, And wish to do Dairy, Poultry, Vermiculture, Horticulture, etc. Educated and enthusiasti persons with or without experience to work on Salary/Partnership basis. Contact....
Hi,

I am intersted in such activities. pls provide your contact details on my email id kiran.zite@citi.com / M:09892124812

creativemandar

Wanted on Salary or Pratnership basis

Dear All,

Thanks for your response. To make it more clear on our requirements, we are looing forward to those young educated (with/wothout experience) and talented individuals who have some concrete plans in Agro based activities which they can not do on their own, lacking funds, Land and other supports such as earnings etc... Also who are ready to relocate themself to the farm address. Please feel free to write us with your dream projects you wish to persue...

Thanks & Regards

Mandar

sheldon1982

Hey,

I do like to know more about this project. Please let me know your contact details and pls feel free to call me at 9916967208.

Thanks,

Sheldon Gonsalves.

agri_kaushik

Dear sir,
I like the proposal.I am an agri engg graduate.But plz provide me with more details like the scope of the business, the span of the products, the capital involved etc. Plz mail to universalkaushik@gmail.com or call me at 09490418885.I am from hyderabad.

monish

I M INTRESTED in Dairy project

SIR, I m intrested in dairy project as a patner/salary as I hv done certificate trng frm NDRI Karnal in dairy and mushroom cultivation frm ICRI PUSA NEW DELHI...bt I dnt hv land so I m not able to wrk on my project.plz contaCT ME AT SEND ME PM

creativemandar

Thanks for your interest

Dear All,

Thank you very much all of you, who have responded in this thread and to all those replied through Personal Mail.
M/s Ecosystems is a partnership firm established few months back, with a vision to take up the challenges in farming and Allied/supporting activities. Ecosystems has and can develop infrastructure for different activities such as Horticulture, Floriculture, Animal Husbundry, Mushroom Cultivation, Vermiculture, Sericulture, Honeybee keeping and other activities parallel to agriculture.
We can develop the infrastructure for these activities but to run these activities we need proper people to take charge. Here we see an opportunity for you all...
You may be having different plans in your mind, unfulfilled because of various reasons, here we may help you achieve your dreams... Without investment.
Please come forward with your plans, share with us, We all can achieve success together...
Some conditions : The Projects will be established in the farms at Tal - Sudhagad, Dist - Raigad, Maharashtra.
The individuals will take care of their projects right from the begaining till successful implementation and profit making.
We will have Salary or Partnership basis arrangements for the same.
Please feel free to contact.....
Please contact...

Thanks & Regards

Mandar

sivatncg

Interested

I am experienced in sustainable integerated agri systems. Where is the farm actually. Is it Raigarh, Chhattisgarh? Please contact....

ifshaikh786

Agro business

Sir,
There is good scope in agri biz.in India n Abroad provided one should take advantages of Experiences,Technologies.Marketing and a Constant Business
touch which is most essential for doing anything 100%.
I am into import export trade and can help you in various ways of doing business.I need to know your phone nos and mail ids. for future communication.I am located in Mumbai.
Please contact...

manojsinghchandel

Hi

Hi

We can support you in marketing your produce particularly horticultural/ medicinal plants/ aromatic plants etc on business terms. Contact for further discussion.

Regds

Manoj Singh

sumanth1969

iam excited with this kind of challenginroles and responsibilities

Hi Mandar,

iam interested in working with you. i dont have experience in this area but since childhood i had a passion for agriculture and dairy. please send your contact details and best time to discuss.

Thanks
Sumanth

babu49

I am a Horticulture consultant with 30 yrs of experience in horticulture , based at Coimbatore , Tamilnadu .
If you are interested on consultancy on horticulture crops cultivation ,pl. contact me....
All other details can be shared , after hearing from you.
Best wishes
l.babu

bkbalakrishnan

i am based in tirupur, an industrial township. please let me know

about your products and what do you want me to do here.

thanks

bk balakrishnan
Please contact...

sachin s

Interested

I would be interested in associating with you. Please provide me your details on mail....
Please contact....

skrai

Partner/salary basis

PL PROVIDE DETAILS. Please contact....