Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted on priority basis bulk land ranging from 5000-30000 per acre

Register

Click Here!

ajitesh

I am looking for bulk land in any district of Odisha for a large scale social project. People or agencies holding such pieces please reply with your mail-id .

People from other regions of India can post their offerings as well.
Thank you.

Ajitesh

ronyantony

I am looking for bulk land in any district of Odisha for a large scale social project. People or agencies holding such pieces please reply with your mail-id .

Thank you.

Ajitesh
Hi
I have 7 acres of land in Kerala. Very close to the main road. Land is in Attapadi. It comes very well under your budget.

Please contact Antony +91 97458 23573

greenlandfns

Hi
I have 7 acres of land in Kerala. Very close to the main road. Land is in Attapadi. It comes very well under your budget.

Is this land still available? If Yes, please mail details including correct location in Attappady, facilities available, such road, water, electricity, and existing crops details. Please also specify least price per acre (non-negotiable) you want to get. Please mail details to: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Greenland Farms & Nursery Services, Attappady, Palakkad, Kerala/Bangalore, Karnataka.

greenlandfns

Hi,

Contact me i have lots of land in sindhudurg district of maharashtra and goa near international airport.

Contact-tjwalkar19@gmail.com

Thanks.
Tejas.
Please mail complete details of lands-location, road access, electricity, water sources, existing crops, other infrastructure such as house, buildings, sheds etc-in Sindhudurg and Goa including lowest price you want to get per acre (non-negotiable price). Please mail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Greenland Farms & Nursery Services, Palakkad, Kerala/Bangalore, Karnataka.

greenlandfns

We can provide you as per your requirement. Plz contact at : pathwayindia1968@gmail.com
Do you mean to say that bulk land is available for Rs. 5000-30,000 per acre in Odisha? If so, we are interested.
Please mail complete details of lands-location, road access, electricity, water sources, existing crops, other infrastructure such as house, buildings, sheds etc including lowest price you want to get per acre (non-negotiable price). Please mail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Greenland Farms & Nursery Services, Palakkad, Kerala/Bangalore, Karnataka.

Hello Friends,
We are real estate agent we have the following in Andhra Pradesh
Agriculture Land: 4000 Acres
Ownership: Family Members
Price: 1.5 lakh per acre
property is about 48 kilometers from Bagepalli (Andhra border)
Property is 144 Kms from Bengaluru

Any body interested to buy please contact
nine nine one six one six one five one three

neha16483

Thank you.

Ajitesh

We have agricultural land/Farm house Near mandangad konkan district Maharashtra. Its a state highway main road dam touch property with ready plantation. Water and electricity available, all documents are clear. if interested please mail us at neha16483@gmail.com

saifarmsindia

I have 100 acre near siruguppa with irrigation tbp project Ballarat distic Karnataka state
I am looking to buy 100 to 200 acres of agricultural land closest possible to Bangalore city for Integrated Farming.Please describe how far is your land from Bangalore city and what are facilities available.Please quote with your last expected price per acre and photos/videos to:
Mr.P.K.Shailajan, e mail: pksjn16@gmail.com, pkshailajan@gmail.com, Ph: +968 98553393/96366282

anup kumar

Dear Sir, I wants 5k to 6k acare lands in Madhya Pradesh. Near Adhartal Rail Way Station or Parriod river dam. Thank You, Best Regards, Anup Kumar Mallick

drdhaaval

20 ACRE FOR SALE 80 KM FROM MUMBAI ...PROPERTY OWNED BY DOCTOR SINGLE OWNER PAPER CLEAR
address:- Devli Apti village. taluka:-wada.
district:- palghar.
area:- 20 acre.
road touch.
300 mango trees
1 well 20ft deep
1 borewell with pumpsetup.
pump house.
servant quater 15ft*30ft.
1 cow shed 40*20.
7 jersey cows 2 jersey bulls.
1 power tiller with trolley.
paper & title clear
GOOGLE MAP :- KONDKAR WADI
EMAIL:-drdhaaval@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Hi

Do you mean that the land in Attappady, Kerala is available for Rs. 5000-30,000/per acre? This is unbelievable. Where in Attappady? Is it with proper records? Is it tribal/SC/ST land? We are ready to buy it immediately if it is with proper documents and not Tribal/SC/ST land. Our member farmers in Attappady are ready to buy it immediately if the records are proper.
Please mail us details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

snk123

need 10 acres of Agril land in orissa with all facilities. Should be suitable for diary fishery and horticulture.