Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted natural essential oils like lemongrass, patcholi, cypress etc.. direct from grower

Register

Click Here!

greenlandfns

hello,

I want to purchase natural essential oils direct from farmers or manufacturer, can anyone suggest?
We can arrange supplies of any farm product, value added farm products including aromatic oils from our member farmers and manufacturers all over India.
Please contact us with details of quantities you require on regular basis.
Please mail us along with your complete contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

mhdrafeek07

Respected sit. I am prodcing gingergrass oil. Sofia oil. Currently i have 500kg of gingergrass oil. If u r interested kindly contact me

viswachaitanya

We can arrange supplies of any farm product, value added farm products including aromatic oils from our member farmers and manufacturers all over India.
Please contact us with details of quantities you require on regular basis.
Please mail us along with your complete contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Hi sir
I have 20acres land it is near to Bangalore I am interested to tulasi forming so is there any possibility plz contact me anytime

Vishwachaitanya
Mblno:949471823

tulsi73

Hi sir
I am very much interested in Medicinal plants , i am having approx 8 acre of agriculture land which is irrigated, request to send me mail tulsi73@gmail.com
Contact number 9890022011
Nagpur , Maharashtra

harshal67

hello,

I want to purchase natural essential oils direct from farmers or manufacturer, can anyone suggest?
Hi Nehabee,
We are based out of Chhattisgarh, Jagdalpur and are interested in addressing your requirement. If you are interested in Palmarosa oil, please contact us at:
Mailid: harshalpande67@gmail.com
Mobile: 9986151519

Please provide additional details like quality, nature of requirement(one time or repetitive) etc.

Looking forward to your response!

Best Regards,
Harshal Pande
SMAP
Producers & Dealers
Madicinal & Aromatic Oils

greenlandfns

Hi sir
I have 20 acres land I am interested to medical plant's forming so is there any opportunity plz contact to me
Vishwachaitanya
Mblno:9494712823
We provide complete consultancy service for medicinal plants farming. Please see our other posts in this site. For further details, please mail details of your land, location, investment capacities etc to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Hello,
Here I am looking for the purchase of all kinds of essential oil with best prices in the markets.
kindly contact me on k2aroma.ent@gmail.com
We can provide supply of all kind of essential oils directly from our member farmer producers and processors all over India. Please mail details such as quantities of each item you require, frequency of order, target prices etc along with your contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Please see our details in other posts in this site.

razusfarms

[QUOTE="nehabee,

I want to purchase natural essential oils direct from farmers or manufacturer, can anyone suggest?[/QUOTE]

We are growing Palma rosa near Hyderabad, India. Interested to buy pl contact amr4455@yahoo.com

greenlandfns

[QUOTE="nehabee,

We are growing Palma rosa near Hyderabad, India. Interested to buy pl contact amr4455@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

Lemon grass oil (> 75% Citral) 500 Kg ready stock available @ Rs. 1500/Kg Ex Coimbatore. Taxes and Transport extra. If required, mail us your confirmed Purchase Order. Terms: 100% price + tax and transport costs in advance on PO/Advance Invoice from us. Please mail PO to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Hi sir
I have 20 acres land I am interested to medical plant's forming so is there any opportunity plz contact to me
Vishwachaitanya
Mblno:9494712823
Please contact us for details of High Value Herbs farming on consultancy basis. Please see our diverse posts about this subject in this site: Well-Known Member: greenlandfns. Please mail along with details of your land and full contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Hi sir
I am very much interested in Medicinal plants , i am having approx 8 acre of agriculture land which is irrigated, request to send me mail tulsi73@gmail.com
Contact number 9890022011
Nagpur , Maharashtra
Please contact us for details of High Value Herbs farming on consultancy basis. Please see our diverse posts about this subject in this site: Well-Known Member: greenlandfns. Please mail along with details of your land and full contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Hello,
Here I am looking for the purchase of all kinds of essential oil with best prices in the markets.
kindly contact me on k2aroma.ent@gmail.com
We have ready stock of Lemon Grass Oil (> 75% Citral) 500 Kg @ Rs. 1500/Kg. Taxes and Transport extra. Ex Coimbatore. We can also supply other essential oils according to demand. Terms: 100% price advance along with tax and transport charges on confirmed PO/Advance Invoice from us.
Please mail us your confirmed PO to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

hello,

We have ready stock of Lemon Grass Oil (> 75% Citral) 500 Kg @ Rs. 1500/Kg. Taxes and Transport extra. Ex Coimbatore. We can also supply other essential oils direct from our member farmers, according to your specific demands. Terms: 100% price advance along with tax and transport charges on confirmed PO/Advance Invoice from us.
Please mail us your confirmed PO to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com