Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted native rice seeds

Register

Click Here!

varaahan

Hi !

I need native rice seeds for clay soil / tropical area maturing in around 120 days .
Please quote the name of the variety and rate with details of remittance.

Boovarahan s

z_harikrishna

I am from ap. I can get u Sona masuri and BPT type.The seeds are ready.Depend on u r required qty u may visit to check and carry it.Pls contact

Last edited by a moderator:

sandipm

Hi !

I need native rice seeds for clay soil / tropical area maturing in around 120 days .
Please quote the name of the variety and rate with details of remittance.

Boovarahan s
hi.. We all know farming is becoming unattractive day by day due to our dependence on hybrid seeds, chemical fertilizers and pesticides.I sincerely request everyone over here to sharing indigenous/native/desi varieties of seeds of India. The sharing can be done by the use of courier across India. Lets form a group for this so that we are no longer dependent on the Multinationals for seeds and our other needs and become self reliant. I have created a group on facebook for this purpose (https://www.facebook.com/groups/159994760853714/) I suggest anyone who is interested in this to join this community so that we can share seeds among yourself.

grillbens

Dear Sir,

We are suppliers of we are suppliers of agricultural and beverage products and we do have in stock very
large quantity ready for supply .

if still interested mail us back for more details(grillbens@gmail.com)
Best Regards
Grill Bens