Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted---Murrah Buffaloes---urgent.

Register

Click Here!

piping_2

Hi

i am from A.P. and would like to purchase Muurah buffaloes.

so where can get these animals?

live stock market details required.

Looking forward for reply.

Regards,

PTV RAO

jkjilani

Please Call..he had 2 nos. and he had one.
bothe persons having buffaloes in good age and health conditions

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

surajdixit

We have 25 Murrah buffaloes DRY and PREGNENT, pregnency between 4 to 9 Months. All are high yielding and have completed 2nd lactation.
We are also expecting fresh stock of freshly calved Murrah buffaloes in Karnataka. Interested parties will have a variety of Buffaloes to choose from please send me PM to know more.

surya_metry

We have 25 Murrah buffaloes DRY and PREGNENT, pregnency between 4 to 9 Months. All are high yielding and have completed 2nd lactation.
We are also expecting fresh stock of freshly calved Murrah buffaloes in Karnataka. Interested parties will have a variety of Buffaloes to choose from please send me PM to know more.
Please give your contact details. Please give cost of the Murrah Buffaloes.

piping_2

send me clear details

Hi

send me clear details to my e-mail id

Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

prateekvaish

Dear Sir,
It gives me immense pleasure to introduce ourselves as one of the leading Murrah Buffalo Breeder and Supplier of the country. We have assisted numerous dairy farmers, cattle traders & suppliers, NGOs and cattle breeders with advice, selection and shipment of their Dairy Cattle requirement. We specialize in supply of Pure breeds of excellent lactating and pregnant buffaloes of following types:-
 Pure Murrah Buffaloes of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, tightly curled horns, dairy temperament and milk yield capacity of 2000 to 4000 liters in a lactation (10 – 20 kg. per day.)

PLS NOTE THAT WE DEAL IN ONLY PURE MURRAH BUFFALOES OF A+ CATEGORY.

For Trade inquiries or more information kindly visit or contact at:
Model Dairy Farm, Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India)
Phone: 09936286478
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com