Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted lands near to thiruvannamalai & kanchipuram

Register

Click Here!

ikumaran

I need 40 acres of red soil land for the purpose of growing trees & grass . The land area must have water soures and the land cost is less than Rs 50000 only.please condact me by mail

Last edited by a moderator:

ruthra

hello sir ,agriculture land available for ur expected needs and also cheap rate,

I need 40 acres of red soil land for the purpose of growing trees & grass . The land area must have water soures and the land cost is less than Rs 50000 only.please condact me by mail
40 acres land available ,the whole land belongs to one person ,well place ,water sources,including mango trees ,for more details contact ,shankar

vijkal

Land

Dear sir,
i am G.K,,-
the acre land should be main or interior- and u are dirict purchase or mediator
i am from kanchipuram. i can give u need.

bijumn

Give me ur ph.no. or e-mail to contact U. Very urgent.

rk1948

40 acres land available ,the whole land belongs to one person ,well place ,water sources,including mango trees ,for more details contact ,shankar
Pl let me know the land details, if it is Rs.50,000/- (Rupees fifty thousand only) or below per acre contact