Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted land near thane, mumbai (4hrs drive)

Register

Click Here!

dexterac

Hello,

I am looking for a 5 to 10 acre land at 4 hr drive from mumbai. Would like to have water supply and electricity available. Would like to visit the plot and have a look at place around.

rahulpa

Hi

All

I have 68 Guntha of land which i am planning to sell. I am owner of land and it would be resale transaction so no hassles.

Location - 15 kms from Mangaon.
Rate - 11 Thousand per Guntha
Ownership - Single Owner (Myself)
Payment - On the day of final agreement

Location advantage
1. This area is Green Zone
2. Ideal for Plantation
3. Ideal for farm house
4. NH17 getting widen ( In 2 years you can reach the location in 1.5 hours)

Interested parties please contact me.

Thanks
Rahul

dexterac

All

I have 68 Guntha of land which i am planning to sell. I am owner of land and it would be resale transaction so no hassles.

Location - 15 kms from Mangaon.
Rate - 11 Thousand per Guntha
Ownership - Single Owner (Myself)
Payment - On the day of final agreement

Location advantage
1. This area is Green Zone
2. Ideal for Plantation
3. Ideal for farm house
4. NH17 getting widen ( In 2 years you can reach the location in 1.5 hours)

Interested parties please contact me.

Thanks
Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Can you let me know the exact location on maps.and can we have a visit to your farm.

Last edited by a moderator:

dexterac

Hill Land is fine

I am fine with a hilly area with but withing 4 hrs drive from mumbai and should have water plus electricity.

ganapati

Hello,

I am looking for a 5 to 10 acre land at 4 hr drive from mumbai. Would like to have water supply and electricity available. Would like to visit the plot and have a look at place around.
Agricultural land ranging from 4 to 5 acres at the rate of Rs.2 Lakh/acre upto Rs. 3 Lakh/acre is available adjacent to my following property: - (contour map is available on request on Email).
Presently 5.5 acres, rivertouch agriland near the interception of State Highway No.103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) & Major State Coastal High Way No. 4 (Dapoli-Kelshi) is readily available.
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).