Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted land in TN

Register

Click Here!

nimmie78

I am interested in purchase of 100/acres of land in tn. Kindly let us know. 25000 - 50000/-

Murthy

Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you that, one of my relative is willing to sell his land near Kotagiri. 8 km from Kotagiri town, 0 km to approach the land from main road, 1 km distance to the nearby location Nedugula village. Good location. Suitable for resorts also. Rs. 90,00000 per acre. If Interested please contact Mr. Vetrivel @09843606283 . email id- nimmie78@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Regards,
Nirmala

Attachments

nimmie78

I'm also looking for land in similar price. Please let know if available.

Zeru
+91-735 84 34 514
Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you that, one of my relative is willing to sell his land near Kotagiri. 8 km from Kotagiri town, 0 km to approach the land from main road, 1 km distance to the nearby location Nedugula village. Good location. Suitable for resorts also. Rs. 90,00000 per acre. If Interested please contact Mr. Vetrivel @09843606283 . email id- nimmie78@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Regards,
Nirmala

Attachments

nimmie78

Hi Murthy, have you found any lands? let me know where are you? we can look out together.
Dear Sir,
Regards,
Nirmala

Attachments

shajathali

Hi

Please don"t waste time to look for land for this price in tamil nadu.

The price range for a agriculture land starts at 6 lac per acr with well and electricity the price goes upto 25 lac per acr depending upon the place.
A barren land suitable for agriculture means can to developed costing 3-5 lac per acr.

There are certain lands available in south tamil nadu namely tirunelvelli, ramanathpuram etc., the pricies are from 1 lac per acr but only bulk lands are available where you can"t do agriculture the water source is poor, can be used for solar power project etc.,

Please make sure the reliability of the person who shows you want for cheap prices.

If you have doupt and the prices in tamil nadu from 2006 just show myt postings in the old agirucltureinformation forum

regards
SHAJATH ALI
We Care Realtorts
shajath@gmail.com