Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted - Land Around Hyderabad - Agents welcome

Register

Click Here!

shivaramhyd

We am looking for agricultural land around Hyderabad within 100 kms with a minimum of 30 to 120 Acres. We are planning for farming with future improvements into other operations so it should have good road access and water. I would prefer for it to be right onto highways even if it has very small frontage. Right now our budget is to get land under 5L per acre, with paying less for lands farther away. This will be a cash deal with immediate registration, I would be willing to work with brokers if you have anything that matches the description. Please email me with your phone number and details and I will call to schedule a time to see it. Our email will be my UserID itself at Gmail.

tvbjagadish

We am looking for agricultural land around Hyderabad within 100 kms with a minimum of 30 to 120 Acres. We are planning for farming with future improvements into other operations so it should have good road access and water. I would prefer for it to be right onto highways even if it has very small frontage. Right now our budget is to get land under 5L per acre, with paying less for lands farther away. This will be a cash deal with immediate registration, I would be willing to work with brokers if you have anything that matches the description. Please email me with your phone number and details and I will call to schedule a time to see it. Our email will be my UserID itself at Gmail.
land available call me

Last edited by a moderator: