Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted labours

Register

Click Here!

shesha12

Dear all,
We have a diary farm in Bangalore which is 25 KM,it starts its activity from 21st of this month.
Initially we are planning to start with 10 cows and later for every 6 months 5 cows will be added. For that I need one family labour family who can
look after the cows. Work is made very simple with milking machine,high pressure water jet cleaning machine,chaff cutters,accomdation to the labours,education for their children. They should be able to manage with love and kind hearted.
For one family salary will be 10,000 per month.
I have attached few pics of the site also,interested can contact me soon.
My contact no 9886664833

Regards,
Sheshaprasad

vietnamhr3

Being an agriculture country with 80% of the population living in the countryside and working in agriculture industries, Vietnam Manpower Service and Trading JSC (VMST) also are proud and confident to supply large number of skilled agriculture workers to clients with main sectors: farm workers, harvesters, horticulture workers.

We, Vietnam Manpower Service and Trading JSC - the leading manpower supplier from Vietnam will meet the strictest requirements of employers in the shortest time. Should you have any inquiry for Agriculture manpower, please feel free to contact us:

Ms. Lana – General Director

Mobile: +84 9495 94116

Email: lana@vnmanpower.com