Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Investors

Register

Click Here!

skmal

I have experience in EMU Farming and I acquired land in West Bengal for this project.

Interested investors, please contact me through reply.

skmal

My project cost is Rs. 2 crore and I want to take loan from any interested persons against interest. If you want to invest in my project, you can invest whole or part of project cost and you can tell me what you want

Last edited by a moderator:

skmal

I have experience in commercial EMU project and I acquired land in West Bengal, Paschim Medinipur for this project. My project cost is Rs.2 crore.

Interested investors, please contact me through reply or email

skmal

I have experience in commercial EMU project and I acquired land in West Bengal, Paschim Medinipur for this project. My project cost is Rs.2 crore.

Interested investors, please contact me through reply or email

skmal

Interested investors, please contact me through reply or email to

skmal

I have experience in commercial EMU project and I acquired land in Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, for this project. My project cost is Rs.2 crore. Investors can invest part or full amount of project cost.

Interested investors, please contact me through reply or email to

skmal

I have experience in commercial EMU project and I acquired land in Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, for this project. My project cost is Rs.2 crore. Investors can invest part or full amount of project cost.

Interested investors, please contact me through reply or mail

skmal

Interested investors, please contact me

skmal

Interested investors, please reply.

Want to invest

Dear sir,

Please let us know details economic calculation of your business and the type of guarantee, so that we can go ahead further.

Thanks.
Pramod Hati

skmal

Mr. Hati

Please send your email id, I will send you details.

skmal

skmal

I have experience in commercial EMU project and I acquired land in Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, for this project. My project cost is Rs.2 crore. I want to take debt finance and I am ready to pay as interest @18% p.a. and within 5 years I will repay full amount of loan. Investors can invest part or full amount of project cost.

Last edited:

skmal

I have experience in commercial EMU project and I acquired land in Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, for this project. My project cost is Rs.2 crore. I want to take debt finance and I am ready to pay as interest @18% p.a. and within 5 years I will repay full amount of loan. Investors can invest part or full amount of project cost.