Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Investor

Register

Click Here!

skparida

I have 80 Acres of Agricultural Land at Dhenkanal District of Orissa State. I want investor who can do agriculture in my land on Leasing basis. For details contact-Mr. Parida-

Last edited by a moderator:

manocha

Investor

Dear Mr. Parida,

Please provide more details of the land and how would you like to go about it. I am based out of Calcutta and am interested to develop a proper farm on a long term lease, I am not interested in any thing which is being offered on lease for a period less than eight to then years as the farming today is capital intensive and recovery of investment is a long drawn process.

Please revert back with details that you can provide at this moment.

Warm regards

Rajesh Manocha
K K International

midhila

Interested, Call

I have 80 Acres of Agricultural Land at Dhenkanal District of Orissa State. I want investor who can do agriculture in my land on Leasing basis. For details contact-Mr. Parida-
Dear Mr. Parida, We are located at Mulbasant near Salepur. We are interested in your said assignment, for which we need further details viz., exact location of the Property& how far from Dhenkanal Town, Infrastructure available at site such as Bore Wells/Water Source, Road Approach, Internal Roads, Electricity Connection/Load Details. available Farm Equipment etc., We also want know the Type lease Agreement you are looking and When would the convenient Time for a meeting and Site Visit.

naturoma

aromatic oil project

Dear Mr Parida
Please contact us if you want to create a highly lucrative fail proof agro based unit. Finance is available for this with good subsidy and the income is free from tax. You can earn a net profit of around Rs 40,000.00 /Ac/year. This hardy plant is easy to grow and maintain, needing no insecticides and needs negligible water. All technical expertise can be given and market is guaranteed under buy back arrangement.
naturoma

venkat71

Can u send me the full details of our land ie, where it is exactly, what type of land it is (soil), how is the water facility and labour availability, what type of crops we can do in that land