Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Investor or working partners....

Register

Click Here!

lonely

Hi All,

If you people are interested in investing in Agriculture projects which has proven demand and confirmed orders, and can invest upto 10 to 15 Lakh, then I am having a project known as Alternate Farming.

Total project cost is 50 Lacs...

This project is related to cultivation and supply of fodder grass to Dairy Farmers and Milk Cooperative in South India.

I would appreciate if the investors are also ready to become working partners.

Detailed project would be mailed to you, upon your request.

Kindly respond with full individual details.

Kindly feel free to contact me on the number mentioned below for any further clarifications or queries if any.

Regards,

Chetan K
chetan@yashjobs.co.in

bs9537

Yes I am interested in becoming the working partner. Please forward me the details of the project at my email id:bs9537@gmail.com. My contract no. is 8968077221 and my name is Bimal Shangari

lonely

Hi All,

Many thanks for all well wishers who have responded to my request. Going by the response we have got, it gives me a great belief that almost all without exception are sub consciously are interested in the profession viz., agriculture. We are now in the advanced stage of finalising Land agreements with Land owners to take the project to greater heights.

While in the previous request we could not accommodate request from all members, we are sure in our expansion we can accommodate all we we are planning to get our company Private limited under the Indian Companies act.

This would give the prospective investors greater confidence and also bring the company more money for growing leaps and bounds to surely benefit the company as well as the the shareholders with a sense of achievement. I will come out with the details soon.

All those who have shown interest would soon be receiving the investment proposals. Kindly go thru it and do feel free to contact me on the number mentioned below for any further queries or clarifications if any.

Thanks once again

Chetan K