Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Investor or working partners for Agriculture Project....

Register

Click Here!

lonely

Hi All,

If you people are interested in investing in Agriculture projects which has proven demand and confirmed orders, and can invest upto 10 to 15 Lakh, then I am having a project known as Alternate Farming.

Total project cost is 150 Lacs...

This project is related to cultivation and supply of fodder grass to Dairy Farmers and Milk Cooperative in South India.

I would appreciate if the investors are also ready to become working partners.

Detailed project would be mailed to you, upon your request.

Kindly respond with full individual details.

Kindly feel free to contact me on the number mentioned below for any further clarifications or queries if any.

Regards,

Chetan K
chetan@yashjobs.co.in

Dear Sir,

Are you interested to start this business in Odisha. We have land of 170 acres and we can coordinate investers. If required we can also coordinate for contract farming. Please let us know the possibility along with details of your business model.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati

Project at Odisha

Dear Sir,

Are you interested to start this business in Odisha. We have land of 170 acres and we can coordinate investers. If required we can also coordinate for contract farming. Please let us know the possibility along with details of your business model.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati

lonely

Hi Pramod,

Kindly send me the details on my mail id.... the soil test report, type of soil, location, connectivity, climate, and the type of investors you can bring in. We can definately workout something for sure.

Regards,
Chetan K.

lonely

Hi Pramod,

Kindly send me the details on my mail id.... the soil test report, type of soil, location, connectivity, climate, and the type of investors you can bring in. We can definately workout something for sure.

Regards,
Chetan K.