Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted investor for spices farm in Coorg

Register

Click Here!

shanky75

I'm looking for investor who are financially in good background to invest on black gold at coorg . This is highly profitable business compare to any other spices.

Attachments

saifarmsindia

Hi Shanky,
I am a Keralite doing business in the Gulf and planning to return home soon and trying to identify suitable business ventures for my livelihood when I come back to India.
I am highly interested in agriculture and other farming business and would appreciate if you could provide me with the following,but not limited to it , informations so as to enable me to get an idea of the business plan I am venturing to.
1- What is the investment currently you are looking for
and how soon you require it?
2- What is the return you propose to the investor and what is the assurance to it?
3- What is the size of your current business and what are your expansion plans,if any?
4- What would be the legal status of the investor proposed and how would you support it?
5- How long this INVESTOR/PARTNERSHIP can go/grow?
6- Any other information to attract an investor into your venture is welcome and would like to appreciate to get more personal information.

Best Regards

Mr.SHAILAJAN.

Contacts:
Mobile Nos: + 968 98553393,96366282 OR +91 9591070853
Email: pkshailajan@gmail.com

shanky75

Hi Shanky,
I am a Keralite doing business in the Gulf and planning to return home soon and trying to identify suitable business ventures for my livelihood when I come back to India.
I am highly interested in agriculture and other farming business and would appreciate if you could provide me with the following,but not limited to it , informations so as to enable me to get an idea of the business plan I am venturing to.
2- What is the return you propose to the investor and what is the assurance to it?
3- What is the size of your current business and what are your expansion plans,if any?
4- What would be the legal status of the investor proposed and how would you support it?
6- Any other information to attract an investor into your venture is welcome and would like to appreciate to get more personal information.

Best Regards

Mr.SHAILAJAN.

Contacts:
Hi Shanky,

Best Regards

Mr.SHAILAJAN.

Contacts:

shanky75

Dear Mr shailajan,

Thanks for showing interest in black pepper farming at COORG.

As you know that Black pepper is king of spices and prices also very constant and increasing every year by year.

Pepper is grown specially in South Indian state's like karnataka,kerala,Tamilnad and some parts in Andhra and oddissa.

But in COORG has the best soil to grow spices;coffee,tea and cocoa.

90% lands are already been cultivated and only few is left . so what we plan is,to take some 5 to 10 acres of property depends on the investments and do mono-crop black gold.

1)What is the investment currently you are looking for

It's truely depends on the funds up to what extent we can, and I will explain you per acre approx expense to get yielding plants.

Approximate cost of land in coorg starts from 15 laks/acre where there is road facilities.

Maintenance cost up to 2 years like labour's salary, accommodation,plantation,fertiliser,drip irrigation(if required),bore well (if required),

2)returns will start from 3rd year,which is minimum of 15 lakhs/acre on the first yielding.

4th year:-17 lakhs/acre(lesser maintenance cost ),

5th year:-21 lakhs/less maintenance costs compare to previous.

6th year 28 lakhs/acre,

7th year:-35 lakhs/acre,

8th year:: onwards more than 40 lakhs depends on the maintenance and irrigation.

For assurance we can make strong partnership agreement and can register the property on both names or else can get registered agri farm where our names to be registered so that you will be the sole owner too along with me.

current business is in the name of my father,so I want to start this mono-cropping bcz nobody started yet in coorg.

It depends on you,because if you want ownership then your name will be registered along with me and profit to be shared on yearly basis.

If you want to be a silent partner then,tell me what returns you are expecting and what assurance do you expect?If it's ok then I will get back to you.

This is *life time , which is explained in question no (2)

Since the initial investment is high to get supported we can even have additional investor with us.

Kindly introduce individual / company who are interested in this business so we can club all member's

I explained you basic and rough idea of our business and will be explained briefly when we meet personally.

Shankar Biddappa,

Mob +917337735217,9738484897.

shankarbiddappa.solitaire@gmail.com

shanky75

Kindly get back to me on my whatsapp number +91 73377 35217,+91 97384 84897, coorg:- 08274254853,9448184651.

Shankar Biddappa,
Flat no G 03,Sai Ashirwad residency,
1st cross,muneshwarnagar,old mangammanpalya,Bommanahally,Bangalore 560068.

nileshhk

We can get you land in your name and establish a full fledged farm with yearly agriculture income per your budget and requirement.
Nilesh
+919869152600
+917506334499
Auraprecious@gmail.com

aifarmsindia, post: 1460, member: 270826"]Hi Shanky,

Best Regards

Mr.SHAILAJAN.

Contacts:
Email: pkshailajan@gmail.com[/QUOTE]