Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted indian pulses & spices

Register

Click Here!

thamins

We are looking for genuine suppliers of indian cereals, spices, wheat flour, atta, cooking oil,Ready to eat foods. We need in presentable packing, with all details of export nature. please contact us and visit us

Last edited by a moderator:

chinnadurai

Indian Spices and Cereals supply

We can offer various spcies, cereals, fruits , veegtables, coir based products, organic products, herbs from India with good quality products. We are looking for a long term trust business relationship with international buyers. Send all details of products with qty required, packing etc

Dear Sir,

We deal all type of the agriculture food item directly sourced from the farmers. Please contact us with your complete contact information and query.

safeagroinputs

cardamom

SIR
WE HAVE SOME CARDAMOM CULTIVATION IN MUNNAR IDUKKI DISTRICT OF KERALA CAN YOU GUY IT FROM HERE AND IN WHICH PRICE YOU CAN DO AND WE CAN ALSO ARRANGE PEPPER GINGER COFFEE ETC PLEASE SEND ME THE PRICES AND REQUIRED QUANTITY QUALITY ETC
sudheesh nair

shivayazhi

Cereals & Spices

Dear Sir / Madam

We can Offer the Best price and with Quality of all Your requirements, We are basically Exporter Local trader of All Agriculture products past 2 years
you can call me any time am shiva-Chennai(Tamilnadu)
Thanks & regards
shiva

vtradeco

hi

FRESH Onion/ Garlic and
DEHYDRATED - Onion Powder/ Flake, ,Garlic Powder/ Flake, Potato Powder/ Flake
Tomato Powder, Green Chili Powder, Mint Leaves Powder, Coriander Leaves Powder, Kasoori Methi (Dry Fenugreek Leave), Ginger Powder, Tamarind Powder
Other Vegetable in kibble and powder form.

Hari Jajal

agronews

Spices, etc. in consumer packing

We are looking for genuine suppliers of indian cereals, spices, wheat flour, atta, cooking oil,Ready to eat foods. We need in presentable packing, with all details of export nature. please contact us and visit us
DEAR SIR,

WE CAN SUPPLY INDIAN SPICES OF ANY TYPE IN PACKAGES OF YOUR CHOICE.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR REQUIREMENTS ON EMAIL ID pillaisomanath1949@gmail.com

REGARDS

P N S PILLAI

dpp2660

For Spices

We are looking for genuine suppliers of indian cereals, spices, wheat flour, atta, cooking oil,Ready to eat foods. We need in presentable packing, with all details of export nature. please contact us and visit us[/QUOTE

Respected Sir,

we are happy to see your interest in Spice, Sir we are dealing in (FUNNEL SEED,CUMIN SEED & SESAME SEED).in export quality,If you are require regarding this contact on my mail ]

yours faithfully

Dharmendra Patel(gujarat)

shengxuan

Elizabeth Warren making moves in Massachusetts

Elizabeth Warren, the architect of the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and a liberal hero, looks like she's preparing to challenge Republican Scott Brown for Massachusetts' Senate seat next year.

Warren, a Harvard law professor and Oklahoma native, has met with top Senate Democrats, including Majority Leader Harry Reid, and is working with two prominent political advisers to Gov. Deval Patrick, the state's first African American governor. Warren also declared on a political blog Thursday that she'll continue "fighting for the middle class" and hinted she may undertake a "listening tour" of the state.

"I spent years working against special interests and have the battle scars to show it – and I have no intention of stopping now," she wrote on the liberal blog Blue Mass Group. "It is time for me to think hard about what role I can play next to help rebuild a middle class that has been hacked at, chipped at, and pulled at for more than a generation — and that that is under greater strain every day."

In the coming weeks, Warren wrote, "I want to hear from you about the challenges we face and how we get our economy growing again. I also want to hear your ideas about how we can fix what all of us – regardless of party – know is a badly broken political system. I want to hear your thoughts about how we can make sure that our voices – our families, our friends, and our neighbors — are heard again."

A lightning rod for conservative critics, Warren became a media darling for her outspokenness on consumer issues. Warren was Obama's choice to construct the nation's first federal-level department to guard consumers against subprime loans, tricky mortgages and hidden credit-card fees.

The CFPB was Warren’s brainchild, and she was repeatedly challenged by Senate Republicans, who said the bureau was unnecessary, would stifle job growth and would restrict access to consumer credit. They also vowed to block Warren or anyone else from running it unless Obama made substantial changes to dilute its power.

Warren had lobbied for the position, but Obama, seeking to avoid a costly battle with the GOP, last month selected Richard Cordray, one of Warren's top lieutenants – fueling speculation that Warren would run against Brown for the Senate seat once held by Edward Kennedy, a liberal icon. Activists on the left launched a movement to draft Warren, and raised $45,000 for her war chest.

Political analysts say Warren would have an uphill battle if she decides to fight Brown: he has millions in the bank, strong name recognition as an incumbent and an approval rating above 50 percent, while she has little name recognition even among state Democratic voters and would have to build a campaign from scratch. But Warren's supporters are banking that her profile as a consumer advocate – and her folksy, common-touch personality – would fire the imagination of voters and a party desperate to return Kennedy's seat to Democratic hands.

sukh

supplier

Contact me on my email ID

devakri

Dear Sir

We have good facility with direct purchasing from farmers and processing units in Udumalpet in Coimbatore. Please contact us on be mention address for further details needed.

D.Balakrishnan,

aryancropcare

We could offer Fresh raw vegetables, Flour, Atta, ready to cook foods in a very convenient , presentable and affordable packing of 100gms, 250 gms, 500 gms with How to cook menu printed alongwith environmently friendly pouches. With all the details as per export norms.
Feel free to contact us for details
Thanks,

Nirav

panchwork

hello sir, I am fullfill your dimamnd.

we are genuine suppliers of indian spices, wheat atta, cooking oil, and Vegeteble. We need in presentable packing, with all details of export nature. please contact us