Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted help from the experts\

Register

Click Here!

ravianil

I want to know, Why a Non famer related family person is not allowed to buy a agricultural lands ( for the cultivation Purpose) How to buy a agricultural lands ?
Is thier any way to take a Agricultural land on Lease from the Govt .
I am resident of Karanataka & born in karanataka, Now i am looking for a agricultural lands & my basic interest from my younger days was into Farming & culatavation But i was surpised to hear that with R T C or family Tree who own a farm land or Agricultural lands it is not possiable to own a Agricultural land in Karanataka. Is it True ? why we shouldnt buy Agricultural lands , I am not here to convert that Agricultural land to some Commerical but to use it for Cultivation purposes & i am interested in Organic faming so i want to buy plz suggest me & guide me.
I wish to know more about the Rice transplanter machines & wish to see in practial if any machines is been used in or around bangalore or mysore,
& what will be the cost off the machine & what is the back Supprot we get from the company if any Problems comes while using ???waiting for the reply soon

charley

I want to know, Why a Non famer related family person is not allowed to buy a agricultural lands ( for the cultivation Purpose) How to buy a agricultural lands ?
I am resident of Karanataka & born in karanataka, Now i am looking for a agricultural lands & my basic interest from my younger days was into Farming & culatavation But i was surpised to hear that with R T C or family Tree who own a farm land or Agricultural lands it is not possiable to own a Agricultural land in Karanataka. Is it True ? why we shouldnt buy Agricultural lands , I am not here to convert that Agricultural land to some Commerical but to use it for Cultivation purposes & i am interested in Organic faming so i want to buy plz suggest me & guide me.
I wish to know more about the Rice transplanter machines & wish to see in practial if any machines is been used in or around bangalore or mysore,
& what will be the cost off the machine & what is the back Supprot we get from the company if any Problems comes while using ???waiting for the reply soon
Hi ,dear Ravianil ,

Glad to read about your problem . Your trouble is the same in China . In China ,only the farmers own the land . But one method could help you solve the problem of land , that is you can hire the land but not buy the land and then you can realize your dream for plant the Organic faming .

Besieds ,about the machine rice transplanter ,we are a factory and we can supply to you all the information about the machine . Please contact with me by e-mail :

Best regards ,

Charley

Last edited by a moderator:

anil1956

Dear Ravi anil,

Only farmers to buy the land is the law in Karnataka to ensure that poor farmers land should not be taken away by rich industrialist.

If you grand father had land but sold then also you can purchase.

Leasing hiring of agri land not permitted.

asst commissioner can permit purchase if requested.

contract farming possible for getting your produce.

you can buy land in TN and then buy in karnataka.

Marry a farmer's daughter then purchase land.

is that fine.

But agri is not a bed of roses.

It is highly profitable business if all things are in place.

with best wishes

anil patil

Agri project consultant

anil1956@hotmail.com
Bangalore

charley

Dear Ravi anil , Please check your private message , and looking forward to your response , best regards , your's sincerely , Charley .