Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted green house on lease/rent in Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

maitys

Hi, I am looking around 3 acres of green houses to grow flowers and required on lease or rent, please quote the rent for one acre of green house per month.
National Horticulture Board sponsored 1000 sq mt poly house available for long term lease with manpower ,Drip & Sprinkler system .
Vill : Fulkalmi , P. O. Padmatala , Dist : Nadia , WB

Attachments

symp3291

ticulture Board sponsored 1000 sq mt po
H
National Horticulture Board sponsored 1000 sq mt poly house available for long term lease with manpower ,Drip & Sprinkler system .
Vill : Fulkalmi , P. O. Padmatala , Dist : Nadia , WB
Hi
I'm Suthan here. Looking for polyhouse rent/lease as mentioned. Is there any available to your knowledge. kindly drop me msgI'm looking with more passion to do hitech farming. Please share any data which will help me to move fwd.

Last edited by a moderator:

maitys

H

Hi
I'm Suthan here. Looking for polyhouse rent/lease as mentioned. Is there any available to your knowledge. kindly drop me msgI'm looking with more passion to do hitech farming. Please share any data which will help me to move fwd.
sorry , late response , taken over for macadamia nut nursery purpose .

harshavardhans

Hi
H

Hi
Hi Suthan, we have one 1 acre poly house near Doddaballapur. What do you plan to grow? We have teamed up with a big tissue culture company and can guide you in commercial cultivation of Flowers - Gerbera / Carnation / Anthurium in poly houses. And the best part is we have trained folks to grow them using 100% natural / organic methods - without any chemicals. Inform if you are interested in renting OR growing the flowers in organic methods. Harsha

jayraj16

Hi

Hi Suthan, we have one 1 acre poly house near Doddaballapur. What do you plan to grow? We have teamed up with a big tissue culture company and can guide you in commercial cultivation of Flowers - Gerbera / Carnation / Anthurium in poly houses. And the best part is we have trained folks to grow them using 100% natural / organic methods - without any chemicals. Inform if you are interested in renting OR growing the flowers in organic methods. Harsha
Hi Harsha,
I am very interested in this.
Kindly let me know if this offer is still open.
Regards,
Jayita

ssraju

Hi, Having 1.25 acres of greenhouse for rent near Sarjapur Bangalore, near chilka thirupati. Having, 2 Borewell, hanging hooks, 80*60 water storage with motor also electricity is available. Anyone interested contact me.

jijojosep

Hi, Having 1.25 acres of greenhouse for rent near Sarjapur Bangalore, near chilka thirupati. Having, 2 Borewell, hanging hooks, 80*60 water storage with motor also electricity is available. Anyone interested contact me.
Hii, Could you please share your contact details..?

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use Private message to share your contact number with other other members. To send private message to other member, click on member username->Start conversation