Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Green House CUCUMBER

Register

Click Here!

manohar

Attn. GREEN HOUSE Farmers

We require Green House Cucumber in Delhi on regular basis. Please speak to our mr. gagan at nine eight seven one nine five two five eight seven. We also require cherry tomato and other exotic vegetables regularly.

If you are a grower and can supply good quality vegetables on regular basis then please contact us immediately.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

nitinram

Hi, I am a grower at Hyderabad and am willing to supply you greenhouse vegetables. It all depends on the quantity you will need and also the price that you will be paying for the produce. Please let ne know the price at which you are willing to take the produce and where you want the delivery / what are the payment terms etc.

Regards,

Nitin Rameshchandra

Attn. GREEN HOUSE Farmers

We require Green House Cucumber in Delhi on regular basis. Please speak to our mr. gagan at nine eight seven one nine five two five eight seven. We also require cherry tomato and other exotic vegetables regularly.

If you are a grower and can supply good quality vegetables on regular basis then please contact us immediately.

Thanks

manohar

Cucumber & cherry Tomato

We need regularly Cucumber & Cherry tomato 100 kgs alternate days.

Please call on my given cell no.

Thanks

Manohar

/SIZE]

setsim94

Hi Manohar,
Im settled in New Zealand and doing export of different products to Middle east, If you are interested in exotic English vegetables, fruits, dairy products or anything from New Zealand please let me know.
Regards
Sethu Arjun

ranig

Hi Manohar,
Im settled in New Zealand and doing export of different products to Middle east, If you are interested in exotic English vegetables, fruits, dairy products or anything from New Zealand please let me know.
Regards
Sethu Arjun
sethu arjun sir, we want vegetables please contact me

ssvayal

Require fresh fruits & vegetables

We are leading supplier of fresh fruits & vegetables to major star hotels, restaurants. We require exotic vegetables like color pepper, broccoli, pokchoy, green zucchini, lettuce, cherry tomato etc on daily basis.

ssvayal

We are leading supplier of fresh fruits & vegetables to major star hotels, restaurants. We require exotic vegetables like color pepper, broccoli, pokchoy, green zucchini, lettuce, cherry tomato etc on daily basis.

yave

We can supply you sweet pepper and lettuce. pls call us

hnaswath

Dear Mr. Arjun,
I am interested in importing Kiwi fruits and cheese into India.
Pl e-mail details and yo contact telephone numbers.
Thanks.
Aswath.

---