Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted grass / fodder at reasonable rate for dairy farming in Bangalore.

Register

Click Here!

ravichandra007

Hi All,

My name is Ravi and currntly i am working in an MNC. We previously had 2 cows in native and due to so many things we had to give it off and couldnt continue having it.

Now my mind is fixed that i wanna get back to Dairy farming and my cowshed is in progress. I did not get loan from farmer society as they want own land which is atleast nearly 1acre. Unfortunately i dont have land in bangalore and sufficient land to grow grass.

Can somebody help me with details as to where do i get grass for reasonable rate and some more tips.

My shed will be setting up in singanayakana halli (konankunte post, after Yelahanka).

Hoping to get some good support n guidance.

Regards,
Ravi

Last edited by a moderator:

gowdar

Hi Ravi,

Due to scanty rainfall last year, there is accute shortage of green and dry fodder. If u get also , you will have to pay more. And buying the complete fodder requirement from outside will not be profitable I feel. Try hydroponic fodder cultivation . And how many cows are you planning to buy.

Regards,
Ashok

ravikumar69

Hai Ravi, don't worry about green fodder, you may get your solution yourself for green fodder problem by hydroponic green fodder cultivation, i can give you clean consulting on green fodder cultivation , it is very simple and easy, you can produce your needed green fodder in small landscape itself say 10"x 8" place is quite enough for producing 100kg /day i.e only your exp is only Rs. 3.50/kg. for further details connect me to 9659244240.