Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted goats and sheep farming information.

Register

Click Here!

john wilkin

Hi all,
Iam Dr.John and iam from Bangalore.I been on this project past 2 years but iam not been really abel to start the farming, though i have a 5 acre plot with the shed..office, labours room and sufficient place for all that we need.Planning to bring in 100 goats or 50 goats and 50 sheep...looking for a best price in buying the animals and also need some help in regard to the farming.I have now sowed ATM (African Tall Maize) and Napier grass as well.Is some on in the forum can help me in understanding how to go about...??Kindly advice.
Thanking you

syedataur

Hi all,
Iam Dr.John and iam from Bangalore.I been on this project past 2 years but iam not been really abel to start the farming, though i have a 5 acre plot with the shed..office, labours room and sufficient place for all that we need.Planning to bring in 100 goats or 50 goats and 50 sheep...looking for a best price in buying the animals and also need some help in regard to the farming.I have now sowed ATM (African Tall Maize) and Napier grass as well.Is some on in the forum can help me in understanding how to go about...??Kindly advice.
Thanking you
Hi Dr John,
Pls share ur contact number, i am operating a small goat farm near bellary, hospet. i would like to stay in touch with you. My contact 9620652786