Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted farmland near Thalli, Tamil Nadu

Register

Click Here!

harinigs

We are looking for 9-12 acres of hilly land with a good water source, scenic view, and clean title. Price around 3- 4 lakhs per acre. Should preferably be within 60 km from Bangalore in the Thali-Jawalagiri-Denkanikota area, and within 500m from a tar road. Immediate settlement once papers have been verified.

thillaiuma

Farm Land Enquiry

I need your contact details.

My Mail Id.

We are looking for 9-12 acres of hilly land with a good water source, scenic view, and clean title. Price around 3- 4 lakhs per acre. Should preferably be within 60 km from Bangalore in the Thali-Jawalagiri-Denkanikota area, and within 500m from a tar road. Immediate settlement once papers have been verified.

Last edited by a moderator:

venkatesh_52

Hi

Hellow sir

pls contact to this no.

syed9

We have land i hilly area in before chintamani town with good water

We are looking for 9-12 acres of hilly land with a good water source, scenic view, and clean title. Price around 3- 4 lakhs per acre. Should preferably be within 60 km from Bangalore iin the Thali-Jawalagiri-Denkanikota area, and within 500m from a tar road. Immediate settlement once papers have been verified.
we have land with good water source with clear papers In 10 acres from main tar road of 500 meters to land has good location & agriculture purposed becoz these area are best for agri purpose this is in ur budget of 4 lakhs from bangalore is 76kms from Bangalore international airport is 39kms

harinigs

I am interested in the land you have mentioned. Please check my email id in your Private Messages box, and send me further details as soon as possible.

Thanks.

bijaybihani

Land at Thally

Dear Sir,

A picturesque land at 500mtr from Thally town with single owner based at bangalore available for sale. The Land is completely fenced, with 2 borewells, rainwater harvesting channel security and labour room included. Priced at Rs 14 lakhs/acre. Genuinely interested party pls contact
Thanks.