Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted farmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

4521rk

we provide cultivation methode and planting material for the medicinal plant nepali shatavari,stevia and aromatic plants lamengrass, pamarosa. we can help you from cultivation to the marketing in the form of buyback.contact me mobile-09559337801 or mail us-srijanbiotech@gmail.com.

Last edited:

vedanta

i am i intersted in farming

i have 5 acer land at maharashtra.with water. if u r company inderested to work with me then getback to me

with regard
vishant m.

Last edited by a moderator:

nitin273

medicinal plants

May I know the income from cultivation of medicinal plants? I have 2 acres land in Maharashtra with ample source of water.

hari1234

we provide cultivation methode and planting material for the medicinal plant nepali shatavari,stevia and aromatic plants lamengrass, pamarosa. we can help you from cultivation to the marketing in the form of buyback.contact me mobile-09559337801 or mail us-srijanbiotech@gmail.com.
dear sir,

tell me about your plans and other details. how it will help me and how much per year?

harihar -

mei909

Re: Medical plant cultivation

I have 4 acres of farm land at present .I planned to cultivate the medical plants .Kindly provide the list of medical plants that your organisation will provide in the buy back form

Revert back with positively

with regards
C.Meignanasampath

We have 70acres ofland near hubli karnataka with good water resources. Which plants do u suggest and what are the methods?
Waiting for ur reply
Abhisehk joshi

4521rk

I have 4 acres of farm land at present .I planned to cultivate the medical plants .Kindly provide the list of medical plants that your organisation will provide in the buy back form

Revert back with positively

with regards
C.Meignanasampath
plz. send contact detail in my e-mail id or contact my mobile. srijanbiotech@gmail.com, 09559337801,9450507087

sriramvattikuti

hai.. even i was interested in medicinal plants cultivation, but i have few doubts like, is this medicinal plants cultivation is more profitable than our regular paddy and sugar cane cultivation, and who are gona buy these. i heard that herbal industries are not paying checks in intime..

some one who can clarify my doubts can mail

thanks and regards

sriram.v