Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Wanted Farmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

madhavs1

New season started for medicinal plants cultivation ....can any one having plans to cultivate please feel free to contact.

Madhav

pioneeragri

Hi

If you are looking for expert guidance for cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants, you may please contact us. We provide site-specific packages of cultivation along with assured buyback.

We provide comprehensive package of our consultancy services for MAP cultivation, processing, value addition and marketing. In our service package, we provide-

1. Expert site visit and complete site assessment and planning
2. Preparation of technical feasibility report (TFR) for your farmland
3. Recommendations for best suitable medicinal plants specifically for your site
4. Implementation of recommended cultivation models on the projected farm site
5. Site-specific package of practices for recommended crops using precision farming techniques
5. Technical inputs and consultancy for entire crop cycle
6. Assured buyback.

For detailed discussion about your project, you can write us at sales@pioneeragri.com or call directly onto 09889478275 / 09452268275.

Thanks and best regards

Dr Ubaid Khan, Senior Consultant

pioneeragri

Contract farming of Medicinal and Aromatic plants

Hi

If you are looking for expert guidance for cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants, you may please contact us. We provide site-specific packages of cultivation along with assured buyback.

We provide comprehensive package of our consultancy services for MAP cultivation, processing, value addition and marketing. In our service package, we provide-

1. Expert site visit and complete site assessment and planning
2. Preparation of technical feasibility report (TFR) for your farmland
3. Recommendations for best suitable medicinal plants specifically for your site
4. Implementation of recommended cultivation models on the projected farm site
5. Site-specific package of practices for recommended crops using precision farming techniques
6. Technical inputs and consultancy for entire crop cycle
7. Assured buyback.

For detailed discussion about your project, you can write us at sales@pioneeragri.com or call directly onto 09889478275 / 09452268275.

Thanks and best regards

Dr Ubaid Khan, Senior Consultant

Last edited:

madhavs1

Medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback
Cultivate Aroma like lemongrass,Vetivar,Cetronella and Palmarosa,Ment,Tulsi.
The new season started for MULTI CROPING Medicinal plants cultivation with buyback.
Some herbs are in the list of government subsidy, for more details feel free to contact.
Here is the list:
* Aswhagandha.
* Sweet Flag.
* Colious.
* Muskdana.
* Basil.
* Senna.
* Mucuna.
* Winter Cherry.
* Nannari
* Satavar
* Stevia
* Brahmi
* Akarakarra
* Safed musli
* Anatoo
* Sarpagandha
* Amla
and many more medicinal plants.
If anybody is having interest, please feel free to contact Mr.Madhav Reddy

Thanks&Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

farmkodi

Wanted Farmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback through govt.subsidy

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal and spices exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal and spices crops.herbs and spices cultivation can possible like inter crop.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra N T.G,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact.
Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.
Sir can you please send me details .

vinodmoha

Wanted Farmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback through govt.subsidy

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal and spices exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal and spices crops.herbs and spices cultivation can possible like inter crop.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra N T.G,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.
hello sir,
i would like to start we have 20 acre at Tamilnadu, Kaniyakumari District.

kajalmk

Medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback
Cultivate Aroma like lemongrass,Vetivar,Cetronella and Palmarosa,Ment,Tulsi.
The new season started for MULTI CROPING Medicinal plants cultivation with buyback.
Some herbs are in the list of government subsidy, for more details feel free to contact.
Here is the list:
* Aswhagandha.
* Sweet Flag.
* Colious.
* Muskdana.
* Basil.
* Senna.
* Mucuna.
* Winter Cherry.
* Nannari
* Satavar
* Stevia
* Brahmi
* Akarakarra
* Safed musli
* Anatoo
* Sarpagandha
* Amla
and many more medicinal plants.
If anybody is having interest, please feel free to contact Mr.Madhav Reddy

Thanks&Regards,

Respected Sir
I am from Haryana and interested in growing safed musli in my field. May I get your kind consultation regarding whole process.

Regards

prasadtim

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.
What about Maharashtra farmers, can we make a contract

nutanp1

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.
We are interested. We have 6 farms . We are already involved in contact farming. We have relevent experience and equipment for this.

patildk

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.
Hi, I have 10 acres irrigated land near to Jalgaon city. Land is furtile & being cultivated mostly for banana & occassionally for cotton & grains but labour intensivr. Please share the further details & contact information on contract basis medicinal farm to discuss on feasibility & economic life cycle. Thanks.

karamvirs

मेरे पास दिल्ली एनसीआर में पूरी तरह से सिचित उपजाऊ भूमि है। अनुबंध खेती में दिलचस्पी है।

manjunathtk

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.
We are interested to associate with you to supply requirements, send detailed information about the contracts and materials , your end support and ours responsibility, we have a land in Karnataka

kotravva

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.
Sir We are from Mundagoad, Karnataka and I am interested in cultivation of medicinal plants farming, kindly share your details to me.

rm270690

Sir,
I am interested to cultivate medicinal plants ,please try to provide the planting materials.I am a former Asst Director of Agriculture from TamilNadu.

jaguasha

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.

I am in Karnataka I am interested to farming .
I have 4 actors land in Bangalore

shri khadag

I am interested to cultivate medicinal crops underbuyback, if planting materials are provided, location is Assam, with acres of land

asahi89

We r having 20 A land at Akola maharashtra ,500 km from hydrabad, directly connected by train. We have cultivated moringa pods in 17 acres, harvesting expected Dec Jan. Whether have you byeback fascilty
Also planning to expand 100 A after kharif medicinals and aromatic plants like stevia, chiya, quona, safed musali ashwagandha and many. What products are you interested, your terms, buyback rate. We can expand more with other farmers if project is viable

yuvarajkg

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.
I am interested to cultivate medicine plan. 10 acer land located at Karur with good water resource. If u are ready with buy back I am okay to cultivate. Kindly contact for discussion.