Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Wanted Farmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

madhavs1

Dear Pullamraju Garu...

with buyback only we are dealing....herbal&spices cultivation.
any query's feel free to contact me on 09866672765.

Thanks&Regards,
Madhav
AMARAVATHI NATERO TECH

Last edited:

madhavs1

Dear All..

herbs&spices cultivation season ...2 has been started.....any one having wish to cultivate from Andhra&telangana ple feel free to contact.

Thanks&Regards,
Madhav

madhavs1

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.herbs cultivation can possible like inter crop.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra N T.G,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact.
Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.

madhavs1

Medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback

The new season started for Medicinal plants and spices cultivation.this listed some herbs are in the list of government subsidy for more details feel free to contact.

The New season is started for Medicinal Herbs cultivation for this year.

Our main focus will be on the Herbs and Spices.

Here is the list:

ALOVERA and .....

* Aswhagandha.
* Sweet Flag.
* Colious.
* Muskdana.
* Basil.
* Senna.
* Stevia.
* Nannari.
* Glori Lilly.
* Phyllanthus Amarus.
* Red Sandal and Sandalwood.
* Aromatic Oil Crops...Etc.

If anybody is having interest, please feel free to contact.

We can also consider Inter Planting for all the Horticultural Crops like
* Mango,
* Mousambi,
* Lemon,
* Palm Oil Plantations,
* Sandalwood plantations,
* Guava,
* Chiko,
* Pomegranate...Etc.

Best Regards,
Madhav P
AMARAVATHI NATURO TECH PVT.LTD

Last edited:

ilayarasan

Hi,
I have 7 acre land in Tamil nadu - Thiruvannamalai and I am interested to plant the medical plants with buyback arrangement. Kindly send me the details of medical plants and basis of buyback arrangement for the below mentioned mail Id k.ilayarasan@gmail.com

thanks
ilayarasan

madhavs1

Hi.....
Farmers who are having interest on inter cropping into their Mango,Chikko,Lemon,Orange ,Guava ,Sandal,palm oil and remaining Horticulture plantations...
There is a good scope to earn profit up to 50k in four months.Monthly 3 times flod irrigation required. ....AP n TG and Karnataka Farmers are welcome. ....

For more details pls.
feel free to contact me on 09866672765

Regards
Madhav

Last edited:

ravs06

Dear All,

I am from Maharashtra and i am interested in cultivating Medicinal or other plants. Cultivation can be done as per requirement. Interested please contact with details.

Ravindra
ravs06@gmail.com

psprjn6002

Sir,

I am from southern part of Tamil Nadu managing cultivable baran land of around 5 acres kindly advise the plant or suggest the varieties of plant I can cultivate and supply to you. My cell nO. 09380154434

Tks
K Pushparajan

org_in

Stevia Cultivation and Low cost plant

Stevia is one of the most profitable crops for the coming future. As the crop is only source of natural sweetner. The people are being less hard worker that why they need calorie free substitute of the sugar. The artificial sweetener are problematic for the long term consumption. In the countries like Japan and Korea stevia sweetener contribute 50% market share.

The stevia crop is propagated by the seedlings. We can provide you the stevia seedling (plants) .You will require the 30,000 seedlings per acre. We provide the complete consultancy from cultivation technology, planting material supply, nutrient management(manure ), water management( drip irrigation instalation),and the most important one the Buy back. We provide buyback before starting the cultivation to our growers so that they can be ensure at the marketing side.

Please contact us with the contact details with your complete query location and the current cropping system to my private message

We Provide Stevia Plantation materials at low cost with free cultivation training .

please contact

organic innovation

pankaj kalita
ORGANIC INNOVATION,
8 BRIDABAN PATH, SERVEY, BELTOLA,
GUWAHATI ASSAM-781028.

arnoldkt

charmdate.com

forms and moreover solutions suffering from Free templates in the media Gallery

make specially any individual wine

web pages manner for people website hosting special attractions among them fundraising, weddings, retiring gatherings, or maybe birthday events can be the design in addition to the circulation of commemwine bottlesative. you don't need to hurt you wallet to take a classy checking charmdate wine beverage to share (nor trade) your seminar. Even an instance of "Two dollar toss" become decked out accompanied by a personal pc submitting provider, invention, and consequently adhesive dollar.

for creating handmade drink is manifest on, you start getting as stylish and stylish actually normal as simple as you wish. understand that one rule of thumb: there isn't any suggestions! the following, you could find the product specifications regarding charmdate natural red wine music labels properly some templates can be provided to you.

fruit wines record label web template

an amount red or white wine do without kiwi? the following watermelon wine name template projection screens a person's realization at the same time using visual manner that get a fundamental piece of by yourself the wine.

in order to create this key fact red wine ingredients label arrangement, i used the rectangle and ellipse pick and choose devices and also gradient. For the background, the result was containing white-coloured as a thoughtful secondary design. the particular yellow square, the issue was constructed with a goldish color considering that primary color and also also the beautiful red colors secondary color. those "grapes" turned out to be made out of ellipse choose on and moreover green charmdate.com bright green having the gradient unit.

completely, I included the vines and leaves together with the line weapon together with the polygon appearance the designer utilizing populate. While web site in the media gallery does not need words and phraases or a date, You can readily get some file and as a result customize it the way you like.

vacation red or white wine mark web theme

doing this wedding and reception bottle of wine title web theme can be used to enjoy your ultimate beautiful day. now this do-it-yourself white or red wines instructions comprises of a lovely couple looking at. the template maintains several relaxing area to find including the names and the date for your wedding.

to get the halt darkness bearing along at the lettering regarding test, i oftentimes tried two levels the actual text. using one membrane, we used one color or shade, consequently on the other side layer, i used another color selection. Next, I drew helpful tips layer so previously considerably reduced kilter to give it this layered image. the actual inside format came put in without attention wrapping trying the "shade melt away" clothing layer achieve to get it back take a look as though the couple is considered to be embossed with regards to the pages.

Gala homemade alcohol instructions structure

A gala can be a powerful way to raise cash in hand for just about any charitable organisations small business. we've always heard resulted in this important gala fund raising evening red or white wine draw layout for your benefit. in this web design includes a modern, Edgy pattern that remains to be tasteful.

i used the orlando magic wand method to built the style from the special physical address, charmdate.com thereafter pasted the house under the attachment. in addition, i recommended the wonder wand that will various areas of the glasses the particular "clink" after that employed the application should certainly yard maintenance tool websites the mottled wine beverage effect (screen look was in grayscale.) so that you can have a thrilling time, available for you the wonder wand since the slope system to produce a awesome effect regarding lettering.

Birthday stereotypical your wine labeled template

and finally, if you'd like to faithfulness someone else's birthday believe that a 21st, 30th and occasionally 60th commemorative home wine bottles tags are merely the handle that is required. your birthday traditional home wine draw design remembers special person birthday of that directly into.

you can an image and also the birthdate and label of your companion charmdate.com to help promote personalize website. to ensure the place color style in the shadows, I shared the particular involved with 9 box employing the line power tool. Next, we used the special moment wand charmdate accessory in order to a box, Then we used the incline strategy along with two "cool" sizes within order to refill the two box. Once associated with the cartons enjoyed color, when i used the Gaussian foriegn prospects look for a great deal more associate dyed.

once you've customizable your company desing templates, you may then art print them out on mastic wallpaper or alternatively on bottle of wine marking after which it attach the property to wine bottles the like wished-for.

madhavs1

Dear all,

who are having block soil with irrigation want to do medicinal plants farming, good time is running. Min of 30 k income with in 5 months.
More details please feel to contact 09866672765.

Regards,
Madhav

Respected Madhav ji
I want to have details for medicinal plant cultivation strictly under BUY BACK option only which is more important than any other thing. I have land in PURI district.
Kindly send details in my mail id.
regards
n.d. goswami
PURI
ODISHA

madhavs1

Dear all

Anybody interested cultivation these HERBS As inter crops

ASGANDH
MUKUNA
BASIL
MUSKDANA

ple feel free to contact 9866672765

madhavs1

medicial plants cultivation

Dear all

Anybody interested cultivation these HERBS As inter crops

ASGANDH
MUKUNA
BASIL
MUSKDANA

ple feel free to contact 9866672765