Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Wanted Farmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

sachinrbmi

Coleus

Coleus is a crop that gives quality returns, as its every part is sold, from shoot to root. An additional bonus is its shoot part, which is used as planting material. Coleus Forskohlii Herb is used in urinary ailments. It also reduces the Blood pressure. Forskholii is extracted from coleus dry roots and it is an important constituent found in medicines related
Profit/Year

Rs.65000/-, Rs.100000/acre/year {Approx.}

We offer planting material @ 20 /kg and buy back @ Rs 105/ Kg.

Marketing/Selling

Other than providing genuine planting material of Coleus, we purchase and sell Coleus dry roots from many states of India and supply to the needy.

Interested members plz message me

regards,
please share your contact details.

Regards
Sachin
9219045005, 8449812345

sachinrbmi

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

Madhav

Hyderabad.

Dear Sir,

i have send you a mail as per the telephonic discussion regarding contact farming of coleus forskholii. please reply on my mail id.

Regards
Sachin Saxena
sachin.rbmi@gmail.com
9219045005, 8449812345

kvsraju

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me.

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Hi,
Please provide the details. I am having pomegranate farm in Hyderabad. Contact on 9000974777.

Regards

KVS Raju

ganeshklp

Medicinal / Herbal Plants cultivation.

Hi,

I would like to Encourage my villagers to utilize their open lands(Delta or Dry lands) for short term cultivation.
Lands situated at West godavari District. Land type: White sand., well water source. Hope it will be good for Medicinal / Herbal Plants cultivation.

If interested please contact me

Thanks,
Ganesh

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.

vijay 1984

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Hi Mr Madhav this is Vijay from Hyd I would like to share some views with you I din find any mail ID to get in contact with you this is my
email vjverma435@gmail.com

pioneeragri

We provide complete consultancy packages for cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants under our buyback intervention program. For more details and discussion about our services and crops we cover in our program, please contact us via following mentioned contact information.

Dr Ubaid Khan, Ph.D. (Soil Science)

ckalki

dear madhav

we are having 5 acres of land with good water supply and electricity.pl send me detailed project reports and buy back arrangements with terms and conditions

kalki

unime1988

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are based in Karnataka, we have about 20 acres of land with good water resource , we are very much interested in the proposal you have made above, plz contact me on the number 919880823145 or unime1988@gmail.com .

Regards

Vijay

unime1988

Hello madhav,

we have 20+ acres land in karnataka, with good power and water resource, i want to know more about the medical plants under buy back , plz do send me the details on the following email id, unime1988@gmail.com.

Regards
Vijay