Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Wanted Farmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

selvapop

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

Madhav

Hyderabad.
call me by selvakumar

Last edited by a moderator:

royalorchids

royal orchids invites u

we have 150 acres of garden.we are very much planning for medicinal plants. pl. contact

jpgroup

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.

Madhav

Hyderabad.
sir i want to supply these products like suger cain, papaya, haidi, gingger,banana,java,etc so please send me detailed agreement about that and what will be buy back gurentee,please send your detailed information about you to my mail

regards

from

Dr.jayant patil.

(tal;bhusawal, dist;jalgaon

mahe_b1

medicinal plants cultivation

Hi! We have land near ibrahimpatnam sagar road, andhra pradesh we r very much interested for our medicinal plant cultivation, plz send information regarding this

Mahesh

beauline

Sir
We are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of ayurvedic medicines. As part of our expansion of plan, we are in the process of acquiring 40 acres of land in thenkasi-southern part of tamilnadu with good water facilities. We are also having farm lands under cultivation of paddy in Tiruvarur taluk, Tamilnadu. Can you please give us more details on your buy back arrangements for medicinal plants/herbs. We have earlier lost money on cultivation of nithyakalyani and vasambu under contract farming arrangements some couple of years back. Hence, we would like to be little extra cautious. can you please give us the complete details on your contract farming system. with regards .. kannan@natturabio.com

madhavs1

medicinal pants cultivation

Can any one had interested to cultivate bhunimba, bhuamla, amarus call me.

Thanks&regards
Madhav

drramen

medicinal plant cultivation

I like to cultivate medicinal plant like stevia, alovera in my farm house near kolkata. Will u help me for the same?

arunbl

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
We have 50000 Organic trees of Stevia and we are searching for buyer / market of Stevia We have also plantaion of Aloe Vera, Tulsi etc. So many types of Aurvedic plants.... Please let us know any buyer interested and price they can offer per ton.
Thanks

r_thammanaveni

Hi,

We are based in karimnagar AP and interested in contractual farming for Medicinal plants. Please send in the contract details to my mail Id

kailash4

Dear Mr.Madav

I am from Karnataka, form have black soil with good water facility. I am interested in your offer.let me know details

mudita

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Sir,
I have contacted you recently about this. I am interested in following up with our conversation. Please, let me know how and when I can contact you.

Mudita Reddy

mudita

Dear all,

Andhrapradesh,
pl contact us for CONTRACT FAARMING of medicinal plants suitable to your soil.kindly give ur e-mail id/address/phone numbers to our pvt message box.

we provide all necessary arrangements for contract farming.

with regards
vmap
I am from AP. I am interested in contract farming. i.e., I want to grow medicinal plants under buy-back contract. Please contact me ASAP.

Mudita Reddy

redwood

l want to grow adenanthera pavonina tree black soil in Myanmar.

How to grow redsandalwood tree,? What kind of soil like.? Can grow in Myanmar.?:

sgvishu

reg: interested in this project

Sir,

Vishwanath from bangalore interested in this project. I have 4 acres of land near chickballapur district connecting to hyderabad highway. Kindly message me the details of the project including banking solution too.

vishwanath S G
sgvishu@gmail.com

QUOTE=madhavs1;277038]Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.[/QUOTE]

niranj

hello Mr.Madhav,

iam having fertile red soil land.iam ready to plant your needs in my farm.kindly gimme the details

guna k

dear sir i am intrested for medicinal plant cultivation please helpe me this is gunasekar from pondicherry 9790664499

madhavs1

medicinal herbs cultivation

Dear Sir,

From june on wards new season will starts for cultivation of herbs.We are going to provide guidance for this crops: kalmegh,nannari,aswhagandha,colious bhunimbha,calamus Gymnima,...etc.Any budy want cultivate please feel free to contact me on my cell 09866672765.mail me at madhavs1 gmail.

Thanks&Regards,
Madhav

ankit20

Hi,

We have farms based in Uttar Pradesh with good quality of soil.

We already cultivate Sugarcane, Wheat, Peddy, Mustard seed and mango.

We are interested in cultivating herbal plants and looking for the options we could have.

For testing purpose we tried to grow few plants of Aloe Vera and that were successfully grown.

We would be pleased if you could give us some guidance about the contractual farming and/or you could do business with us.

Best Regards,
Ankit
ankkittyagi@live.in