Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Wanted Farmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

ananya2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Hi,
Pls send me the details for contract farming for medicinals crops as i got my land in maharashtra. Please contact..

Regards,
poonam desai

avb_raju

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Hi Mr. Madhav,

We have about 50 Acres of land near warangal. We would be interested in contractual farming. Kindly send us your proposal so as to go through the same and meet in person at the earliest.

Regards,
Raj

jyothibn

Hi,

I am from Bangalore, interested in contractual farming of Medicinal and aromatic plants. We already have a few coconut trees, cheeku plants and arecanut plants in the same plot.

Please provide detailed information about the contractual farming with the types of medicinal/aromatic plants you are looking for and also any other related details.

Looking forward to hearing from you at the earliest,

Regards,

Jyothi Nagaraj

rforram

Dear Madhav,

we are Hi-tech Argo Engineers ...a reputed firm doing agro business form last two decades
... we have more than 1000 hect. land in Rajasthan and interested in Medicinal plants contract farming ... once you are interested plz mail me at kforkalam@gmail.com.....

with regards,

Ram Chandra

rforram

Dear all,

Andhrapradesh,
pl contact us for CONTRACT FAARMING of medicinal plants suitable to your soil.kindly give ur e-mail id/address/phone numbers to our pvt message box.

we provide all necessary arrangements for contract farming.

with regards
vmap
Dear Sir,

we are interested to do contract farming in the state of Rajasthan....what help you can offer there.....plz reply with all details.......at Kforkalam@gmail.com

with regards,

Ram Chandra

rforram

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Dear Madhav,
we are Hi-tech Agro Engineers.....interested to cultivate Herbal crops ...we have more than 1000 hect. land in Rajasthan......What we can do together
plz write me ...kforkalam@gmail.com.......

with regards,

Ram Chandra

ravidhanesh

Looking for contract cultivation of medicinal herbal plants

We are from chennai intrested in setting up contract cultivation herbal plantations, having land with good water facility near to chennai

tgtt06

Contract Farming

30 acres land available with good water source 40km from Bangalore for contract farming. Please contact..

z_harikrishna

I am intrested

Dear Madhav
I am intrested in it
Pls try to contact me

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.

karuppaiah

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
please send me the clear proposal. i have an agriland about 15 acres with good water source in theni Dt, Tamilnadu.

i want to give land on lease basis.

tulsi73

interested in your project

dear sir
I am interested in your project and i would like to be associated with you in.
Pl send me the details for the same

Thanking you
Tulsidas Varma
Nagpur
Maharashtra