Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted Farmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback through govt.subsidy.

Register

Click Here!

madhavs1

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company, doing herbal and spices exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal and spices cropes like Asgandh,Alovera,Basil,Red sandel,Chia,Calamus,Mucuna,Etc.herbs and spices cultivation can possible as inter crop in Mango,chiko,gova,moringa,mosambi plantations.We can provide you planting materials,buyback.Farmers from all over India can feel free to call me at 09866672765.
Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Madhav
I based in Faridabad Haryana, we have 12 acre land and ready to go for musicians herbs cultivation under but back and government subsidy.
Today, Also I had word with you on phone. Request you to please reply either on mail or phone.
Email- bhaweshchaudhary4u@gmail.com
Mobile - 8586850008

shreedatta

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company, doing herbal and spices exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal and spices cropes like Asgandh,Alovera,Basil,Red sandel,Chia,Calamus,Mucuna,Etc.herbs and spices cultivation can possible as inter crop in Mango,chiko,gova,moringa,mosambi plantations.We can provide you planting materials,buyback.Farmers from all over India can feel free to call me at 09866672765.
Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.

shreedatta

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.
Dear Mr . Madhav : I m from Ratnagiri & I m very much interested . Pls give give me details on my mail id : ddeshpande18@gmail.com or my cell no is 09527003272 .

There are so many farmers nere by me & we can together give good amount of products to justify logistics also. Hope to get your reply . DEEPAK DESHPANDE

satiec6d

I satish nene 7588297357--9226752469 agri.consultent and I have group of farmers they are ready for contrect farming

nramana

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best Regards,
Madhav
madhavs1@gmail.com
Hyderabad.