Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

akmurthy7

we have land in andhra/tamil nadu

sir,
one of my client is having sufficient lands (say 50 acres) in andhra and we want to use it for any profitable cultivation which is technically and commercially assured from your end.
please give me your brief project report for 50 acres how we can goahead?
money is not a constraint for investment but we are looking for higher profit margin in totallity
murthy

ankurpatel2184

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

Madhav

Hyderabad.
I am intrested to do in district ambedkarnagar UP please tell me in details

giridharan

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.

Madhav

Hyderabad.
I have some interest in you post. Kindly advise what you expect from me and what is your terms and conditions. I have about 8 acres of land presently not having any permenant plantations.Kindly reply
Thanks & Regards
Giridharan
Please contact...

gunaraj

Hi Madhav

Hi,

This is guna from Chennai, I have land (app 50 kms away) from chennai, I am intrested to cultivate Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,Mango high bread varity.

1)Can i know how you will support us during cultivation and after cultivation.
2)Will you help me getting laters plants
3)Will you purchase the output totally.
4)How many yrs i want to wait to get my output.
5)What is my initial inverstment per acers.

Please contact..
Cheers,
Guna

taced

Herbal cultivation

Yes ,we can make arrangements. pl call us -TACED -TAMILNADU COUNCIL FOR ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT--

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.

udhayah

Dear Sir,

I'm totally new to this, but interested to cultivate herb products. Would requst you to explain how to begin with.

rdkenia

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
i have 8 acer land in kutch gujrat , i m interested in growing medicine plants
pls cont me

yardswgl

sir i want to cultivate gloriosa i need planting metrial on by back basic please contact
Dear Sir

I run one NGO that is Yathnam Agriculture and Rural Development Society (YARDS) mainly we are focused Agriculture like NPM, IPM, Organic Forming, Sustainable Agriculture, Herbal & medicinal plants, Claimet change, and Dairy develop in rural areas of Andhra Pradesh Warangal Dist with small and marginal farmer groups so we are interested Green House Project and Agri - Food Business sector please send details.

We are waiting for your reply,

Thanking you sir

Regards
U.Jagapathi Rao
Secretary
Please contact..

sskaran9135

Interested in farming medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback Reply to Thread

Dear Sir,
I am doing farming in Karur Tamil Nadu.Already we were planted Chickoo plants around 100 & Guava plants near about 100.We are planted Gloriosa_superba in around 5 acres.We are Interesting to do farm with your collaboration.Pls revert back on this.

Contact Farming

Dear Sir, I am a Agri Consultant in Gujarat and I have lot of contacts in South Gujarat region. I am interested in your proposal. Kindly call me or send me more info

sanraj1500

I am interested in Contrat farming

Dear Madhav,

This is Raja from Tamil Nadu. I am interested in doing the contract farming. Please let me know how to proceed further. I am looking forward for your reply. Please contact..
THanks

yektahami

Seller of Medicinal Herbs from Iran

We are pleased to inform all of the buyers, end users and traders of Medicinal Herbs that we are the exporter of the herbs and spices from the region of Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan. If you need any type of herbs and spices of this region then we are always available to serve you at best possible prices. Please contact..
Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.

rajgiri

we have a 6 ac acid lime farm, 2.5 ac under vegetable cultivation(climbers with permanent trellis). We also are planning on poultry and emu. About 6 ac of land is for cropping anything else and medicinal plants is our first option. Land is at Nellore, AP. Please contact..

sreedharsunku

land available in A.P. ( Near Bangalore )

We are having 9 acres of land in A.P apporx 60 kms from bangalore . We are interested in horticutre and palntation.

kinldy advise us in this regard.....

Sreedhar sunku

rajbtechdt

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.

I am interested in contract farming of medicinal plants.
please do contact me or give your contact including cell no..

Raj Patel,
Please contact...

dbelgumpi

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Hi Mr Madhav

we are based at gulbarga district in karnataka state it 200 kms far from hyderabad and we have 10 acrs of land and we are interested in hurbal cultivation pl send us your details on my personnal mail id