Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhavs1

Wanted frrmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback for this fresh seasion

Dear all,

welcome for new season.

SWAMY1807

Dear Madhav,
Thanks for your wishes and wishing you the same.
Please let us know what are new offerings to grow now as mansoon is started now.

Iam from Kolar near Bangalore, few farmers across India are interested and which are all the crops in which you wanted to offer this time?

rukmini

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

Madhav

Hyderabad.

Dear sir,

This is to inform you that I am an Agri Science Graduate having wide field experience with some Agro-based Companies and having good contacts with the Farming Community. Please send your contact details to discuss further to promote your programmes under contract farming. Thanking you sir,,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:

lakshmi_a

herbals supply

we are supply ready for chikoo,mangos now pls yours requirements details send me sir,
or you given buyback agreements for herbals plants for Gymnema sylvestre seedling plants supply to me sir we are cultivation this herbals and gloresa supperba seedling materials supply me we are cultivation this herbals pls send your conformation sir, my email: yours,

tulsi73

Dear sir
i have read your advt in the threads while going through , i would request you to please send me the details of the projects for my agricultural land .

i would like to inform you that i am having around 3 acre of agricultural land near nagpur with a ample supply of water as i am having a huge well where you can get water for full year.

Thanking you and awaiting your kind reply in above matter.

madhavs1

Wanted frrmers for medicinal plants cultivation under buyback for this fresh seasion

Dear all,

Thanks for your mail, this year we give buy back on calamus,aswhagandha,muskdana,colious Etc...for more please call me on
Thanks&regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.