Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

senthil1234

Senthil chennai

Madhav,

I have 7 acres land in tamil nadu ( 90 Km from chennai). I am intrested to cultivate coconut, accorus calamus or other profitable products.

Pl provide more details and your proposal to proceed further.

Rgds,

P.Senthil Murugan
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

kommineni

interested for medical plantation

hi madhav,

we also have lands in andhra pradesh and v r interested to do.. please send me u r proposal or call me

samskaragros

Interested on Medicinal Herbs Cultivation

Dear sir,

We are interested to grow high value medical crops. Our land is situated in Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh. Kindly send me your contact details as I have got 30 acres of fertile land with good water & transportation facility.

Please contact asap.

Thanks,
Ram

Last edited:

anjaiah

Hai sir I want CONTRACT FAARMING of medicinal plants. I have 3 acares of land I intrested to forming medicinal plants

aivaturi

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Hi Madhavsi,

I belong to Hyderabad and i purchased land in Medak. Willing to cultivate medicinat plantation soon. So i would like to hear more about your proposal. Please send your contact no.

Regards,
Ajoy

thiru_gnanamc

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Dear sir,

We have land in southern part of Tamilnadu. We are interested in herbal plant cultivation and buyback tie up. pl reply

THIRU
Please contact..

thinkbig

cultivation of medicinal plants

Sir,we have 70ac mango garden and 20ac amla garden, we are also cultivating NELAUSIRI,KALAMEGH,and COLEUS. medicinal plants .we can aso cultivate other medicinalplants which can grow partly under shade you may specify the medicinalplants, quantity required and prices you can offer.we would prefer crops of six months duration to be cultivated during khariff.you may reply to my private thread T N REDDY

binasachin

interest in hearbal plants

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
We have land in ahmedbad in gujarat. We are interested in herbal plant cultivation and buyback tie up. pl reply my contact details

balu117

Medical plants

Madhav,
I am Balakrishna from tirupathi chittoor District, AP. I am very much interested in doing the said contract farming. Please let us know how to proceed further which type of soil will be suitable for this
I am looking forward for your reply.

mail the details,

Please contact..

ssprasad

Medicinal & Aromatic Plant cultivation_under contract Farming

Dear Mr.Madhav,

We are from Visakhapatnam, having cultivable land with irrigation facility. Interested in contract farming of medicinal and aromatic plants. Pl respond with details

Regards
SSPrasad

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.

getpadmaji

I am interested in cultivating the medi crops on contract basis

Dear Madhav,

I am Padmaji Rao from Jangareddigudem of West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh. I have 5 Acre fertile land and my friend has 20 Acre land. We both are interested in cultivating the medicinal crops. I request you please let us know the details. I am looking forward for your valuable advice.
Thanking You,
Best Regards,
Padmaji Rao
Please contact..

gopalareddy321

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Dear Mr .Madhav,

i am Venugopalareddy.K from Mylavaram near to Vijayawada we are interested in growing medicine/aromatic plants and buyback arrangement. Please send personal message about your contact details.

Regards

Venu
Please contact..

pharmaconsult

Buy Back forming

Dear Sir,

i am interested in contract forming of herbal plants. We have lands near vijayawada and presently we have lemon tress. Also interested in herbal forming. Please provide us the details. Please contact..
Thanks -

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.

satishgoenka

cultivation of medicinal herbs

We are interetsed in cultivation of medicinal herbs under buy back system. we have enough land in state of Bihar near Patna. Please guide us how to proceed.Please contact..

naveensp

Hi,
We are having a farm land of about 10 acres whcih of 100 kms from bangalore and intersted to take up the medicinal palnts. Please let me know to goahead. u can reach me
Reagrds,
NAveen

vijayagopal

herbal plants cultivation

dear sir,

please send us the reqd details.

we have land in AP & TN.

Please contact..

philbenis

medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback

Thanks for your message. I have land in Tamil Nadu in Villupuram district near Pondicherry. I am interested in medicinal herbs cultivation. Please give me the details. Thanks a lot. Philip Benis.

madhavs1

herbal cultivation

Thanks to all for posting replys to my thread.

This is the final call for intrested farmers to come&join with me to share success.

contact me

Thanks&regards,
madhav.

arasu1964

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Sir
pls contact me
Iam in tiruvallur, tamil nadu
arasu

svenky

Hi I am from Tamilnadu, near Madurai (70 Km towards Kerala route). We have 200 acres of land for cultivation with good water supply. Please contact me in sv.venky@gmail.com with details of your proposal. If it is feasible and mutually beneficial, we can take up the project for you.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.