Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santkrishna

Dear Mr. Madav,

Please send me your contact details on my personal Id '

We have a 5 Acre land in Hosur, near by Bangalore.

Regards,

K. Santosh Kumar

Last edited by a moderator:

gandhi_sana

Dear Sir,

We have land in Tamilnadu... in our form cultivate coconuts, mango, chikco and other crops... please send your buy back contract agreement details i am very interest to do for medicinal herbs cultivation. please contact

dewasagrifarm

Yellow Satavar

Please contect

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

Madhav

Hyderabad.

smitamishra

Re:Wanted Farmer for medicinal herbs

Dear Mr. Madhav,
Thanks for your post. We were searching for this type of good opportunity. I'm from Berhampur, Orissa. We would like to work with you. Please let me know the detail plan in my email.
With Thanks & Regards
Smita

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.

Madhav

Hyderabad.

sac4391ap

social awareness council

we are having 10 acares of land in Guntur dist as well as Nalgonda dist.we are intrested in cultivation ,we need Herbal crops or Mosambi,lemon ,
chikoo,coconet,pomegranate,guava etc, ......by back system is only prefarble.if u r Interested parties May Please feel free to contact

QUOTE=madhavs1;124924]Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.[/QUOTE]

pavansomisetty

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
HELLO , SIR ,
THIS IS PWAN SOMISETTY FRM VIJAYAWADA, ANDHRA PRADESH, I AM INTRESTED TO PLANT MEDICATED PLANTS . PLZ PROVIDE ME THE DETAILS OF PLANTING MATERIALS AND UR COMPANY DETAILS TO ME . AND THE PURCHASER And profit DETAILS ALSO.

razia

Hi we have about 50 acres of land with good water near Mandya karnataka pls send details

venkateshr

Dear Mr. Madav,

Please send me your contact details on my personal Id '
We have a 5 Acre land in Bangalore.

Regards,

Venkatesh

kumarpalahalli

Enquiry

Hi,
This is Kumar Manjunath from Mysore, i am interested in your project,
Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.

m_sri2

interested in your propasal

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
hai
i am from east godvari district of andhra having coconut farming. interested in your proposal. pls provide the contact information. waiting for your reply. thanking you.

mohanpolepaka

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Hi Madhav,

am interested to know about the medical crops, as i hv 5 acrs land in Warangal sub urban,
wanted to farm in my fields on contractual basis. Pl do let me know the details for the same.

Regards,
Mohan Polepaka

kprabhu83

Provide details

We have land in TamilNadu - Villupuram and are interested in growing medicine/aromatic plants and buyback arrangement. Please send personal message about your contact details

mayur007

Regarding Harbal crops

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Dear sir

With Refrence to ur mail..............i willing to do this Harbal crops.

Mayur pls contact for further discusion

daksheshinamdar

Hi iam from Ahmedabad and my farm at mahemdabad near ahmedabad. ihave already some medicinal plants. but iam interested to grow medicinal plants commercially with buyback contract. pl send me all details on my email address. . Dr.dakshesh inamdar (B.ag.) vastu and Naturopathist.

akmahajan

contractual farming

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Dear Sir

Please send us the detailed project. we have 100 acres of irrigated land in
J & K.

regards

a.K.Mahajan

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.
Sir, I am a farmer from Davanagere, karnataka, We are having four acers of agriculture land with borewell and sufficiant water. our land is just 15km from city, we are interested to cultivate Herbal crops. you can contact me

Sir, I am a farmer from Davanagere, karnataka, We are having four acers of agriculture land with borewell and sufficiant water. our land is just 15km from city, we are interested to cultivate Herbal crops. you can contact me

srinivasa2002

I have 10 acres of agriculture, where i am cultivating sugarcane, coconut trees, vegetables and fruits of all types. Now I would like to become one the farmer for cultivation of herbal plants for buyback in my land

Status
Not open for further replies.