Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

aloeveraskpvt

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are rajasthan udaipur based company doing herbal medicinal extracts&exports and herble product manufachringh .we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like aloevera,stevia,tulsi,safad musli,colius,lemongrass,pamarosa,satavar, etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

S.K.PVT.LTD.
ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
TRUST ME CERTIFIED COMPANY
UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN CON-09602635727
WEBSITE-www.amritsanjeevani.com
EMAIL-amritaloevera@gmail.com

gangina

Medicianal plants

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am interested. As such we are not in Medicianal plant culitvation but we have farm lands and want to explore medicianal plant cultivation. Can you please share more details on how sustainable and large your requirment is?
I heard from many farmers that companies encourage herbal cultivation initially but when it comes to buy back or marketing the produce the same encouragement is not observed.

THanks
Ramarao

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are rajasthan udaipur based company doing herbal medicinal extracts&exports and herble product manufachringh .we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like aloevera,stevia,tulsi,safad musli,colius,lemongrass,pamarosa,satavar, etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

S.K.PVT.LTD.
ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
TRUST ME CERTIFIED COMPANY
UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN CON-09602635727
WEBSITE-www.amritsanjeevani.com
EMAIL-amritaloevera@gmail.com

rajesh_movva

HI

this is rajesh from andhra pradesh.i want to cultivate the lemongrass,pamarosa and citronella.i have a land of 40 arcs.i am an employee but i want to quit the job and i want to start new.can u plz guide me about this.

cultivation of lemongrass,pamarosa and citronella.plz suggest how to cultivate and all process for seeding, buying etc...

thanking you

with regards
rajesh movva
rajesh_movva@yahoo.com

rajesh_movva

cultivation of lemongrass,pamarosa and citronella

HI

this is rajesh from andhra pradesh.i want to cultivate the lemongrass,pamarosa and citronella.i have a land of 40 arcs.i am an employee but i want to quit the job and i want to start new.can u plz guide me about this.

cultivation of lemongrass,pamarosa and citronella.plz suggest how to cultivate and all process for seeding, buying etc...

thanking you

with regards
rajesh movva
rajesh_movva@yahoo.com

owku009

This is Balaraju from Andrapradesh.

Can you having buyback arrangment with Aswagandha Crop. As we are planing to cultivate Aswagandha Crop in an extent of AC. 30 Cts.

If yes plz provide the present market selling price of Aswagandha crop.

Regards,

BALU