Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback in Gujarat

Register

Click Here!

jsrana

We need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.We provide all type medicinal plants in cheap price . We provide Aloevera,Stevia,Tulsi,Safad musli,Colius,Lemongrass,Pamarosa,Satavar, Sarpgandha, Mentha,Moringa (Drumstic) ,Sarpgandha,Ashwaganda, Horticulture plant,Tree plant,Foresty plant,etc...( Depend on seasom ) .We provide best quality plants which is prepare under in medicinal research scientist. We can provide you planting materials with buy back agreement and supervision Farmers.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

SHATRAS AGRI
PANKAJ RAMOLIYA
+91 97146 16040
shatrasagri@gmail.com
16,GOKULNAGAR SOC,KAPODARA,SURAT-395006
call me /whatsapp 9416911250, Dr. J. S. RANA, Ph.D (ANIMAL SCIENCE) NATIONAL DAIRY RESEARCH INSTITUTE, INDIAN COUNSIL OF AGRICULTURE RESEARCH, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. KARNAL, HARYANA,INDIA, NDRIJSRANA@GMAIL.COM

usernameyy

Intrested in Aleovera farming. What is the cost of nursery plants for 1 acr requirement

Please send the below details.
1-what is the type of aleovera you have,
2-Number of plants needed per acre and spacing details,
3-Price of plants per acre or per plant,
4-Size of plant supplied by you (picture).
We would like to meet you at your nursery before buying.
Regards,
Srinivas,
srinivas.dh2016@gmail.com
i need help for setting up Aleovera farming
yadvendraindia@gmail.com

sekharmds

We need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.We provide all type medicinal plants in cheap price . We provide Aloevera,Stevia,Tulsi,Safad musli,Colius,Lemongrass,Pamarosa,Satavar, Sarpgandha, Mentha,Moringa (Drumstic) ,Sarpgandha,Ashwaganda, Horticulture plant,Tree plant,Foresty plant,etc...( Depend on seasom ) .We provide best quality plants which is prepare under in medicinal research scientist. We can provide you planting materials with buy back agreement and supervision Farmers.

SHATRAS AGRI
PANKAJ RAMOLIYA
+91 97146 16040
shatrasagri@gmail.com
dear sir me Dr sekhar frm telangana shadnagar. interested in it . wil it be ok for you to consider me .
i have around 30 acers in and around shadnagar and kurnool . which is weel accessible to national highway (kashi to kanya kumari )
my whats app umb +60104247647
indian numb 8099229223.

vishal2325

I have 8 acres of land in Rajkot. I interested in medicinal plants umder buy back agreement. Plz contact for more.

Vishal Amipara

my farm

we are the manufacturer of organic compost / manure from food waste cow dung and micro organisms . Its 100% organic in nature. Very good results on potato, tomato, onions, pomegranate, papaya, grapes, mango, chikoo, shitafal (custerd apple), ramfal, banana, bor, cane, orange and all the fruits and vegetables. Actually it gives best results on any plant in horticulture and agriculture. Its very good for every plant and tree.

its available in 50 kg bags - 600/- is mrp. if you purchase in quantity, dealer rates will be applicable. transportation extra. Result guaranteed.

for more details may contact pankaj mali on 9011049301.

Hi, I am pradeep Raghuwanshi
M.Sc. Agriculture
from Madhya Pradesh and also I want do start medicinal farming and want do work in MP if u are interested so contact me. 9827231070 / 96440002441
I am post graduate from Agriculture background and doing job in this sector.

jamnadasmange

SHATRAS AGRI
PANKAJ RAMOLIYA
+91 97146 16040

SHATRAS AGRI
PANKAJ RAMOLIYA
+91 97146 16040
shatrasagri@gmail.com
shatrasagri@gmail.com

jamnadasmange

10 acres land available with irrigation system. Growing traditional crops but wants to diversification for medicinal plants. Kindly respond on this post or to email:jamnadasmange@yahoo.com. contact:09820458202.

JAMNADAS MANGE

devbhatt

SHATRAS AGRI
PANKAJ RAMOLIYA
+91 97146 16040
shatrasagri@gmail.com

SHATRAS AGRI
PANKAJ RAMOLIYA
+91 97146 16040
shatrasagri@gmail.com