Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation cousunltancy under buyback

Register

Click Here!

madhavs1

Medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback
The new season started for Medicinal plants and spices cultivation.this listed some herbs are in the list of government subsidy for more details feel free to contact.

The New season is started for Medicinal Herbs cultivation for this year.

Our main focus will be on the Herbs and Spices.

Here is the list:

ALOVERA and .....

* Aswhagandha.
* Sweet Flag.
* Colious.
* Muskdana.
* Basil.
* Senna.
* Stevia.
* Nannari.
* Glori Lilly.
* Phyllanthus Amarus.
* Red Sandal and Sandalwood.
* Aromatic Oil Crops...Etc.

If anybody is having interest, please feel free to contact.

We can also consider Inter Planting for all the Horticultural Crops like
* Mango,
* Mousambi,
* Lemon,
* Palm Oil Plantations,
* Sandalwood plantations,
* Guava,
* Chiko,
* Pomegranate...Etc.

Best Regards,
Madhav P
AMARAVATHI NATURO TECH PVT.LTD

thomasinus

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are rajasthan udaipur based estd.2002 iso certified company doing herbal medicinal extracts & exports and herble product manufacturing .we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like we provide all type medicinal plants in cheap price . we provide aloevera,stevia,tulsi,safad musli,colius,lemongrass,pamarosa,satavar, sarpgandha,guar gum, mentha,moringa drum stic, sarpgandha,ashwaganda, horticulture plant,tree plant,foresty plant,etc, plants to our reliable customers. we provide best quality plants which is prepare under in medicinal research scientist .
there are many qualities of our company. also needed.We can provide you planting materials.counsaltancy and buy back agreement and supervision Farmers
1- provide delivery plants and seed material at customer home.
2- provide best advisory to farmers relates to cultivation
3- provide marketing for sell crop
4- provide plants in cheap rates

Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

S.K.PVT.LTD.
ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
TRUST ME CERTIFIED COMPANY
UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN CON-09602635727
WEBSITE-www.amritsanjeevani.com
EMAIL-amritstevia@gmail.com
Sir, my location is Tamilnadu. Have land and water facility. Call me with details on my cell 09847788447. thanks

marpffc9

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are rajasthan udaipur based estd.2002 iso certified company doing herbal medicinal extracts & exports and herble product manufacturing .we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like we provide all type medicinal plants in cheap price . we provide aloevera,stevia,tulsi,safad musli,colius,lemongrass,pamarosa,satavar, sarpgandha,guar gum, mentha,moringa drum stic, sarpgandha,ashwaganda, horticulture plant,tree plant,foresty plant,etc, plants to our reliable customers. we provide best quality plants which is prepare under in medicinal research scientist .
there are many qualities of our company. also needed.We can provide you planting materials.counsaltancy and buy back agreement and supervision Farmers

S.K.PVT.LTD.
I am Ex AGM of NABARD presently providing agriculture consultancy to farmers. Many farmers are interested to grow medicinal plants. I will ask them to contact you. Meanwhile , one of my friend is having 5 acres of land with water facility near Udupi in karnataka. I want to encourage him to cultivate medicinal plants if you provide seeds/ planting material , technical guidance and buy back arrangement. You can contact me at marpally8@gmail.com
or call 7337633610. Can I work as a coordinator for Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra , Kerala and Andhra Pradesh.

kshafi788

Dear Sir/Madam, we are intrested to cultivate herbal plants in our 20 achers land need suport Contact 8096420044.

S.K.PVT.LTD.

adhiraj

Dear Sir

I am Sanjay Saxena from Gwalior M.P. having irrigated land of 40 Beega Iam looking Herbs cultivation need your support to start it pl. guide me how can I start it and how can I get best results.

My mobile no is 7024763111

dharmendra_030

D
Dear Sir/Madam,

S.K.PVT.LTD.
Dear sir we have 1 Acer land in pushkar ajmer with drip irrigation facility. We plan to grow aloe vera. please send detailed project/ proposal. My email is dharmendrash.030@gmail.com and mobile no 9460014010.

madhavs1

we can give buyback for medicinal plants which we suggesred. we are dealing
Alovera,
Mucuna,
Asgandh,
stevia,
basil Etc.
we can arrange planting material,buyback,visits.
interested farmers please feel free to call me on 09866672765.

sameet

I am a farmer having approx 55 hectares of land in athani Belgaum Karnataka . I want to grow aloe vera in my land.
Can anyone please give me complete information about cultivation and packaging process of aloe-vera, plant set up and government support and scheme
Buyers also contact me.

Regards,
Sameet Patil
sameet.patil@gmail.com
and
Satish S

Last edited: