Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted farmers for cultivation of Stevia , Ashwagandha,etc

Register

Click Here!

saikf15f

Hello ,

We require farmers to cultivate Medicinal plants like Stevia , Ashwagandha etc. We will tell you how to cultivate it and buy back as well .

Regards,

Sainath K

poojasharma

We are interested in your proposal. Location is near Hathras, Uttar pradesh.
Please share other details for further action. Contact- 9639430708 Anil sharma

blessings01

Hello ,

We require farmers to cultivate Medicinal plants like Stevia , Ashwagandha etc. We will tell you how to cultivate it and buy back as well .

Regards,

Sainath K
hi Sainath, am in kenya and i would wish to farm stevia,kindly guide me on how i could go about it and also let me know how much you would buy

blessings01

hi Sainath, am in kenya and i would wish to farm stevia,kindly guide me on how i could go about it and also let me know how much you would buy

rhebbar10

Hello Sainath,
I can provide 2 Acre land for cultivation in Kasargod district, Kerala. If you have the people please make use of it.
Regards,
Ramesh

deepak86

I am in Bihar, east champaran
I want to farm herbal plants in five Acer lands.
What should I farm and who will purchase my herbs
How much investment is required.

happyraj

Hello sir,

I have 2acres of agricultural land in eastern u.p.,district pratapgarh.I want to grow medicinal herbs instead of traditional farming.But i have no idea about what to grow,how to grow,from where i can get seeds etc.plz help me out of this.

Regards
Happy dubey
Mob no.9696247829
Email:gauravrajdubey300@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Earn highest income from your own/lease land, anywhere in India or around the world!! Earn around Rs. 15-20 lakh per year (will continue to get same or higher income every year without much additional maintenance cost) from one acre land by investing only Rs. 5-7 lakhs for infrastructure and cultivation activities. Abundant supply of water is a must.

We offer complete consultancy (from planning cultivation projects to marketing of products including exports). We offer Concept to Completion (C2C) consultancy services for High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System (HVC-MCOS of high value herbs, spices, vegetables, fruits, cereals, pulses etc including many exotic and imported varieties with high demand internationally (only Organic/ Traditional/ Natural/Spiritual/Vriksha Ayurveda system of farming) and additional activities such as Organic/Sustainable Tourism/Bee Keeping/ Butterfly Park/Bird Park/Forest Farms etc. and will convert your land into green sustainability heaven with high income regularly over short term and long term periods.

We also provide complete consultancy, advise and support for all other farming projects (animal husbandry-dairy, fishery, poultry, piggery etc) and value addition of farm products, roof top farms, campus farms, sacred forests, astro forest (star tree forest), street side forest farms, complete support for documentation, licenses, DPR for obtaining loans, subsidies, grants etc and market development support (domestic and export).

Please mail us for further details: greenlandfns@gmail.com

azzezz

Hello ,

Regards,

Sainath K
Sir I want know about Stivea farming and land is in Frukhabad U.P

greenlandfns

Hello ,

Regards,

Sainath K
Can you please specify the kind of support you provide? And also please specify the buy back rate per kg at which you can buy Stevia (fresh/dry/powder) and Ashwagandha (fresh/dry/powder)? Please specify whether you can supply High yield planting material of Stevia and Ashwagandha, if yes, at what rate? We have member/client farmers interested. Please mail details to: greenlandfns@gmail.com

cchintu1989

Hello ,

Regards,

Sainath K
HELLO SIR CAN YOU PLEASE TELL IN WHICH STATE YOU WANT IF IN HARYANA OR PUNJAB PLEASE TELL ME

altafhashmi

Hello Sainath,
I can provide 2 Acre land for cultivation in Indapur district, Pune, Maharashtra. If you have the people please make use of it.
Regards,
Altaf

Last edited by a moderator:

dineshksd

Hello ,

Regards,

Sainath K
We are interested
We are from chhattisgarh, we have more then 500 acres of land area

please contact us