Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted farmers for cultivating organic foods.

Register

Click Here!

maruthin

We have 50 acres of land with good water facility which is about 150 Kms from Bengaluru. Let me know what you want to grow so that we can enter into an agreement and start.

Best regards,
Maruthi.

greenlandfns

I need farmers for cultivating organic foods.
We have organic farmer members/projects in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, AP, Maharashtra etc cultivating diverse food crops, cash crops, and herbs.
What are the organic food items you want?
Is it regular requirement or one time?
Where is your location and address/contact details?
We can supply diverse organic food items from our member farmers including value added items. We also make organic Pappaya jam, Organic Pappaya Gel (Tutti Fruitti), Pappaya Pickle etc.

We offer Concept to Completion (C2C) consultancy services for all kind of farming and farm related Agri business projects.

Integrated Green Farm Projects (IGFP) based on Sustainable Farm Development and Management System with High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System (HVC-MCOS)-herbs, spices, fruits, vegetables, cereals, pulses, flowers, and long term earning wild/forest trees, and allied projects.

Earn highest income from your land-own or lease-within 1-3 years with least investment, and continue to get higher income every year without much additional maintenance cost. Any type of land including dry areas can be used for IGFP-SFDMS-HVC-MCOS.

We offer complete consultancy (from planning to marketing of products) for HVC-MCOS (Traditional/ Natural/Bio-dynamic/Vriksha Ayurveda system) of high value herbs, spices, vegetables, fruits, flowers, cereals, pulses, cash crops etc and additional income activities such as Organic/Sustainable Tourism/Bee Keeping, Butterfly Parks, Bird Parks, Walk in Aviary of Exotic Birds, Pets Zoo, Reptile Parks, Aquaria, Animal Husbandry (Dairy, Poultry, Piggery, Fishery projects) etc and will convert your land into a green heaven with high income regularly. Even you can earn high income from the organic fence we create for protecting your land and crops from intruding animals and humans and avoid costly cement walls and barbed wires.

We also provide complete consultancy, advise and support for value addition of farm products, organic manure production, seed production etc and complete support for documentation, licenses, DPR for obtaining loans, subsidies, grants etc and market development support (domestic and export).

Please mail us for further details: greenlandfns@gmail.com

Greenland Farms & Nursery Services, Vatlakki, Attappady, Palakkad, Kerala,

parimal_k

i am interested in contract farming . I have a land of 15acres in warangal district ,telangana state .
If you are ready to invest some money as initial cost of cultivation, then we have stevia cultivation project for you.
We will provide you with best quality plant and we also sign BUYBACK AGREEMENT with you.
Please call me on 9970044228, lets talk about it over a phone call.

nithin1209

Hello guys,

Am Nithin , I and my colleague are now in organic farming with optimized use of resources available and to get the maximum yield out of the land without spoiling the soil. This involves several steps which includes regaining life to the soil and all. We need all your support and help right now we are generating a report to show organic farming can be done economical way. My colleague is a bio scientist working on this. For any updates contact us at 8281575844

nitindsharma

Hi, I am interested to work for Patanjali, as a contract farming, I have more than 1 acre land in U P in Badaun, which can be used for farming, herbs and other valuable goods, please contact me, Nitin Sharma: 9911674441.

haseenam

Hi I have around 20acres land to cultivate organic farms.With all seasons water facility and electricity and easy transportation.my land is lacated 50kms far from kadapa in Andrapradesh.But need a help of investment from your side.If you are intrested you can contact us on:8142008878