Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Wanted farmers for Contract Farming - Beema Bamboo under buyback

Register

Click Here!

siri1820

Hello,

We are Tamil Nadu based energy plantation company looking for farmers who can cultivate Beema Bamboo with buy back guarantee?
We have all ready developed beema bamboo plantation around 45 acr and age of plants 1year six months to two year six months please contact ...

Last edited by a moderator:

sharas54

Dear Sir, We have our 50A farm near SULLURPET, 100 kms from Chennai. Our farm is very much on 80' State Highway and 15kms from NATIONAL HIGHWAY. Pl let me know whether you are still interested. If so, please let me know about your organisation and the terms of BUYBACK. Please respond giving detailed info required by you.

kcspoy202

Hai,

I have some land near to Kallimandhayam, Oddanchattaram. I'm interested to plant Bheema Bamboo on a contract farming or buy back guarantee basis. Interested companies, please do contact us.
Thank you.

gurufarms

We are planning to develop 20 Acres in our Farm land near Maduranthagam. Would like to know more about "Cultivation of Beema Bamboo with buy back guarantee".

prakyam

Hi, I have a farm in Tamil Nadu and interested in the proposal. Please let me know how to contact you for details.

sureshgom

Hello,

We are Tamil Nadu based energy plantation company looking for farmers who can cultivate Beema Bamboo with buy back guarantee?
Hi I am interested towards Beema Bamboo buyback. I have farmland near Madurai and I can cultivate Beema Bamboo. Please let me know for further details.

jayanthiu

Hello,

I have 5 acres of land in Perambalur District. I am interested in contract farming of beema bamboo. Can I have more details please

somanra

Dear sir, Good day,
I would like to start this business as subjected contract basis. Kindly drop your details to go further. I have 5 acre land to do start this business immediately. Kindly share your details .

rozana1

Hello,

Is your proposal of contract framing is open . If so I am from Raigad dist of Maharashtra interested to know the proposal in detail. please provide contact to discuss in detail.

bvrao1

We have planted 40 acer beema bamboo planted in AP near Rajahmundry 15 months and we are ready to go buy back agreement
Please share location as I am going to take up bamboo before that I want to visit one bamboo plantation

nakkarame

Hello,

Good day
Can you please share your your contact details and
Beema Bamboo with buy back guarantee details
[/QUOTE]