Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted farmer Sarpangandha(Rauvolfina serpentina) cultivation couansultancy buy back

Register

Click Here!

aloeveraskpvt

Cultivation of Sarpangandha (Rauvolfina serpentina)

Introduction : Introduction Rauwolfia serpentina Benth (Apocynaceae) is one of the most important native medicinal plants of India. The root of this plant have been used in the treatment of hypertension or as a sedative and tranquillizing agent. Its indiscrimate uprooting from wild source , have put ban to the export of this drug by government of India.
This plant is cultivated in India, Sri Lanka, and Java.

Serpentina Plant : Serpentina Plant Rauwolfia serpentina is an evergreen, perennial, glabrous and erect under shrub of height upto 60 cm. Its roots are tuberous with pale brown cork. The Leaves of the plant are in whorls of three, lanceolate or obovate, bright green in color. Flowers are in irregular corymbose infloresecence with white or pink color. Fruits are Drupe, single or didymous, shining black when fully riped.

Climate: It grows well where the rainfall is 2500 mm or more. The areas having more equable climatic variations seem to be more suited than the areas having higher climatic variations.

Soil: It prefers soil with plenty of humus and rich in nitrogenous and organic matter with good drainage. Alkaline soils are not suitable for commercial cultivation.

Propagation: Can be propagated both through seeds and vegetatively, but propagation by seed is preferred.

Nutrients: Generally organic cultivation is practiced. Initially before sowing 10–15 tonnes of farm yard manures/ha are used.

Spacing: 45 × 30 cm.

Plant Protection:

Serious and major infestation of any insect of diseases have not been reported.

Maturity Period:

Two Years. At this time the subaerial parts dry and main root reach a depth of 0.9 meters.

Average Yield:

1500 to 2700 kg dried roots/acer and per year 20-60 kg seed.

plants to our reliable customers. we provide best quality plants which is prepare under in medicinal research scientist .
there are many qualities of our company. also needed.We can provide you planting materials.counsaltancy and buy back agreement and supervision Farmers

1- provide delivery plants and seed material at customer home.
2- provide best advisory to farmers relates to cultivation
3- provide marketing for sell crop
4- provide plants in cheap rates

Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

S.K.PVT.LTD.
ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
TRUST ME CERTIFIED COMPANY
UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN CON-09602635727
WEBSITE-www.amritsanjeevani.com
EMAIL-amritstevia@gmail.com

sir,
I have planted about 400 plants in my field in odisha and the first roots will be ready for harvest in october 2016.I want you to take my first crop and provide further terms and conditions for expansion.I can be reached on 09611813311 or pandasimanchala786@gmail.com i have my own good land and I want to expand if marketing channel is established.I am located at bengaluru and the plants are grown in odisha.