Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted farmer for Moringa Drumstick(Sahjan) cultivation couansultancy under buy back

Register

Click Here!

aloeveraskpvt

wanted farmer for Moringa Drumstick(Sahjan) cultivation couansultancy under buy back
Cultivate Moringa olifera (sahjana or drumstick) and earn up to 2lakhs per acer . we will provide seeds/plants of best quality and guaranty purchase of fruit and dry leaves from site.

Moringa plants required less water & care and gives good return. Its used as Vegitable, medicine, fodder and plant growth promoter.
Its leaves and fruit is good animal feed.

Cultivate Moringa and get financial freedom.

For more information
Contact
S.K.PVT.LTD.
ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN INDIA
CONTACT 9602635727
EMAIL:- amritstevia@gmail.com
WEBSITE :- Amrit Sanjeevani - EXPORTER AND SUPPLIER, QUALITY FOOD PRODUCTS, ALOE VERA HERBAL HEALTH PRODUCT, SKIN AND HAIR CARE PRODUCTS,UDAIPUR,RAJASTHAN,SHIVAM PATEL

zademanasi

Call Your target Customers directly on marketmirchi.com
• Use marketmirchi.com for sales,purchase,jobs rural urban linking for Free advertisement of your Farm Products/Services/Rural Jobs,get direct market Contacts without middlemen.
• A unique website linking Rural –Urban Marketers.
• Hey all if u r selling products/services to Rurals/Farmers register under urban link on marketmirchi.com
• If u r selling agri products,rural products register under rural link
• After registration u can post multiple free ads under Sales, wanted, jobs, admissions and reach your counterparts directly.
• You can search your customers under rural wanted, urban wanted and call them directly.
o Focused Rural Marketing without Brokers

androidbaba

I want to grow Moringa Oliefera at my three farms, one is 2 hectares, other is 5 hectares and last one is 60 hectares. I want to know the price of the saplings as well as buy back offers.